Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

Doc Draper

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Maybe, there’s no guarantee Ruben plays well. He wasn’t playing well before he got suspended.

There is absolutely no way in hell they claimed Foster, took all that heat just for him to sit on the bench. And from everything I’ve read he was battling injuries. He is light years beyond SDH talent-wise and probably the most talented ILB to come out in years. I hate that we claimed him but the guy is a monster when healthy. 

14 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

There is absolutely no way in hell they claimed Foster, took all that heat just for him to sit on the bench. And from everything I’ve read he was battling injuries. He is light years beyond SDH talent-wise and probably the most talented ILB to come out in years. I hate that we claimed him but the guy is a monster when healthy. 

Dude, he’s not light years beyond SDH talent wise. SDH is smarter and he started over Foster at Bama but SDH  got hurt and Foster took over. If SDH didn’t have multiple injuries at Bama he would’ve been drafted around where Foster was.

18 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Dude, he’s not light years beyond SDH talent wise. SDH is smarter and he started over Foster at Bama but SDH  got hurt and Foster took over. If SDH didn’t have multiple injuries at Bama he would’ve been drafted around where Foster was.

Are we really going to do this? Are you really going to argue that SDH is as talented as Rueben Foster? And yes, the talent level between these two players is huge. I like SDH but Foster is a game wrecking talent. Hamilton is not. This isn’t even an argument and I have no idea why you’re trying to make it into one?  

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Are we really going to do this? Are you really going to argue that SDH is as talented as Rueben Foster? And yes, the talent level between these two players is huge. I like SDH but Foster is a game wrecking talent. Hamilton is not. This isn’t even an argument and I have no idea why you’re trying to make it into one?  

Maybe you should do your research from when they were both at Bama before SDH hurt his knee the first time. I don’t just make things up or say things that I haven’t read.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

That is great news for us. Think he'll be in the first round once its all said and done. Looks like we have a great chance to land a QB in round 1 between him and Daniel Jones.

6 hours ago, lavar703 said:

The continued shoulder issues that have caused a major surgery are due to his tackling technique, and a huge red flag.  

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

The continued shoulder issues that have caused a major surgery are due to his tackling technique, and a huge red flag.  

It’s also true at one time at Bama that SDH started over Foster before SDH tore his ACL.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Could be similar to Russell Wilson, but I’m still skeptical of QBs under 6’. My feeling is he’s a 2nd round pick,

Now this just brought alittle excitement!!! My problem with Murray is okay if the disfuncional redskins took him and he came in and struggles is this kid gonna quit to go play baseball?

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It’s also true at one time at Bama that SDH started over Foster before SDH tore his ACL.

Quite frankly injury’s are freak things but not for this team so the fact we’re talking about both of them having a injury list as long as Jordan Reeds is why Devin white is my pick!!!!! I want a stud not a talented IR guy and a guy who will suit up twice hit his girl a whatever time and be done!!! I need avalibilty no longer do I care about what players can be I need studs who suit up!!!

Okay now that I posted my concerns on Murray!!!! Now I’m going to put this out there now there is a QB in this draft I do like for this team!!!! We won’t do it I don’t think this staff has the stones to draft another mobile heisman QB but if this kid is available which I don’t think he is at 15 you run to the podium. I literally just rewatched 6 Oklahoma games the last week since I didn’t break him down much with the baseball and this guy is the 1 QB in this draft who you can be excited about

Archived