Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

Doc Draper

13 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I’m not too impressed with Tua. I personally think Fromm is better. I’d also put Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins over him. 

I havent said much on Tua in order to not get bashed for it. But Im not really high on him either. Top RB, WR and OLmen in the country. I think some of him is fools gold by how good the surrounding cast is. They go like 6-7 deep of 4 and 5* recruited wideouts. Guys like Thorson at NW didnt have but 1 wr rank in the top 100 of WRs in a class. And he was 87th in the country.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I havent said much on Tua in order to not get bashed for it. But Im not really high on him either. Top RB, WR and OLmen in the country. I think some of him is fools gold by how good the surrounding cast is. They go like 6-7 deep of 4 and 5* recruited wideouts. Guys like Thorson at NW didnt have but 1 wr rank in the top 100 of WRs in a class. And he was 87th in the country.

We're definitely going to need a QB that's used to playing with crappy WRs.  

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We're definitely going to need a QB that's used to playing with crappy WRs.  

I loved Thorson last year I still love his game. I don’t think QB should be a top pick unless Jones is just that dude and he is our Natural selection and even then it’s not ideal if we could get a Harry or a stud Defender!!!

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I do have to say Thornson played with a knee injury this year. I think he had a sprained MCL, so that explains some of his inconsistencies.

Broken ribs -- and separated chest cartilage .. Very painful . !

4 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I loved Thorson last year I still love his game. I don’t think QB should be a top pick unless Jones is just that dude and he is our Natural selection and even then it’s not ideal if we could get a Harry or a stud Defender!!!

I keep telling you guys. Rypien is the guy you want and you can get him on Day 2 or Day 3.

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

I keep telling you guys. Rypien is the guy you want and you can get him on Day 2 or Day 3.

Thai I’m def not against this pick!!!!!!! The fact the has roots here and the fact that his dad was our last SB QB I mean I’m with it!!!! Love his game. Just idk if this team has the staff to draft him. I would but who knows I’d take it!!!!!

9 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Thai I’m def not against this pick!!!!!!! The fact the has roots here and the fact that his dad was our last SB QB I mean I’m with it!!!! Love his game. Just idk if this team has the staff to draft him. I would but who knows I’d take it!!!!!

It's Mark's nephew, but yeah, its a good pick IMHO

3 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

It's Mark's nephew, but yeah, its a good pick IMHO

That’s right I knew when I said son I was wrong but I’m with it!!! He can def play the position. And honestly he like Grier, Thorson and the other few I’ve linked aren’t round 1 guys and for Gruden that works for him

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

Come on bud he’s a 4th round guy. 6th if teams are sleeping but I could see a team reaching it happens all the time!!! 

Yes. We saw the Pats reach and take a LSU QB in the later rounds last year. So miracles happen.

But when a guy is ranked lower than Francois and the 2 Jakes, Bentley and Browning. There is no way Id want to toss anything sooner than a 7th on him.

Francois for goodness sake. Thats like saying you lost a footrace to Eli Manning, but think you deserve a spot on the Olympic sprint team.

Archived