Week 6 GDT - Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Ah knew I was forgetting someone.  Jackson will get his first career TD pass. Flacco will be on the receiving end of that TD as he burns Butler for a TD.

It'll be the coaching staff's fault for putting Butler on a player with Flacco's speed tbh

We need someone who can make plays with the ball in their hands.

Watching Barkley with the ball in his hands is like driving by a car dealership and seeing an $80,000 vehicle and thinking "I want that".

Lewis could potentially be that on shorter passes. We've seen him make some guys miss so far this year.

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

God I hate this line of thought.

While I understand what he was trying to say, he failed miserably getting his point across.

Should have said something like:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. As an Pro athlete, I know criticism from fans/reporters comes with the job. But unless you walk in my shoes, you will never know what it takes to do it. 

23 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I get you guys lost to the Bills but I am trying to figure out how the Ravens are favored here. This is their 3rd road game in a row and you guys don’t lose at home.

Im putting all the money on the Titans.

Good luck this week.

It's good luck I think. We've lost both games we were favored in(MIA, BUF), won the 3 we were underdogs in so far.

Archived