Week 6 GDT - Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Is Mariota reinjured? What happened to all of the vertical passing we saw against the Eagles? 

The last two weeks we have ran a lot of 3 WR routes and all of them within 10 yards of the LOS.

Part of it I assume is Eagles secondary is just really bad. Bills and Ravens have good defenses.

Marcus is certianaly not free of fault but the defense has zero respect for our receivers/TE and the play calling is terrible. We seem to be calling these slow developing plays and they are rushing 7...I don't get how we can't adjust!!!

Where are the quick slants like the one to the TE earlier...just feels like we are allowing defenses to dictate to us what to do. 

We need weapons and our line to play like they are supposed to play.

Defense is soft nut they are getting no help from the offense, so I put very little blame on them!!

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Part of it I assume is Eagles secondary is just really bad. Bills and Ravens have good defenses.

It just makes it even easier on them when they only have to cover the first 15 yards.

Maybe because the protection has been bad.

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Is Mariota reinjured? What happened to all of the vertical passing we saw against the Eagles? 

The last two weeks we have ran a lot of 3 WR routes and all of them within 10 yards of the LOS.

Nah they just dont know how to catch and if they keep throwing to Cory thats a recipe for a turnover.

Archived