Week 6 GDT - Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

Just now, KingTitan said:

I would be too. It would be hard to put any money into seeing this team going forward. 

For a team trying to bring back home field advantage, performances like today will make it that much tougher.

This was truly as disgusting a performance as I can remember (which is saying something given some of the games we've witnessed for about the past decade).

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

lol it didn't matter what the team did, no titans fans are gonna show up. They went 12-2 in their last 14 at home and still no one shows up. Give up on that ever happening.

Yeah, it’s just not a football city. I’ve long accepted it.

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

lol it didn't matter what the team did, no titans fans are gonna show up. They went 12-2 in their last 14 at home and still no one shows up. Give up on that ever happening.

Yeah, it’s just not a football city. I’ve long accepted it.

16 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I mean that’s cool and all but fans want more than just that. I mean they want sustained success in the regular season at home and on the road and playoff wins. The teams been boring going on 10 years now.  With everything to do in the area, the hell if I’d pay those ticket prices on a consistent basis to watch this **** show.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean that’s cool and all but fans want more than just that. I mean they sustained success in the regular at home and on the road and playoff wins. The teams been boring going on 10 years now.  With everything to do in the area, the hell if I’d pay those ticket prices on a consistent basis to watch this **** show.

At kickoff, tickets were down to $25. There’s no excuses. It’s just a ****ty football town.

Idi what ticket prices normally are, but I wanted to get 3 tickets to the Eagles game 2 months in advance and they would have been $202 a piece.

Last year I went to our playoff game in KC and had better seats than I looked at in Nashville for $120, and that's a playoff game.

If that's normal, I understand why people don't go. It was 100% the only reason I wasn't there.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Nosebleeds? They might as well just stay home for those seats.

Nosebleeds, but 30 yardline. Been here four times, always decent seats, never more than $50 each. There were lower level, 10 rows up, 30 yardline seats for $90 today.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Nosebleeds, but 30 yardline. Been here four times, always decent seats, never more than $50 each. There were lower level, 10 rows up, 30 yardline seats for $90 today.

To me all this doesn't matter. They won't get people here until they prove to be able to play consistently. 

And even then it's gonna suspect. 

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Which really kind of backs up what I’m saying honestly.

I think we were all spoiled when they moved here and had early success.  No one wants to pay money to see a team that may not perform.

And I don't mean "wins", I mean perform.  Everyone I know that went to the game is saying "they didn't even try, why did I bother?"

Archived