TNF: Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) @ New York Giants (1-4)

TheKillerNacho

PHI @ NYG  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Eli Manning
    • Carson Wentz
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Wayne Gallman
    • Darren Sproles
    • Corey Clement
    • Odell Beckham Jr.
    • Sterling Shepard
    • Cody Latimer
    • Alshon Jeffery
    • Kamar Aiken
    • Jordan Matthews
    • Evan Engram
    • Zach Ertz
    • Dallas Goedert
    • Aldrick Rosas
    • Jake Elliott
    • Giants DST
    • Eagles DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2018 at 12:15 AM

Just now, ET80 said:

I think that WAS the standard, but we live in a world where HCs don't have the luxury of bringing a guy along slowly - so they adapt to their guy, let them develop based on the speed of the game, and then mold them into the guy they need at QB.

Guys like Patrick Mahomes are a rarity nowadays. 

Yeah, there's no luxury there, but it's what would be preferred. IE: Taylor having to crap the bed before Mayfield got in. Nathan Peterman before Allen. Bradford before Rosen. 

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

He's a questionable passer as is currently, run first qb, was contained when you turned him into a passer, now you want him to process NFL information year one behind what appears to be the worst gd line in the league and churn out near .500 offense?! he is barely old enough to drink, don't put that on him

Questionable passer by what standard? His college production on a non Power 5 team says otherwise. You can nitpick his mechanics, but the dude balled out as a passer. 

He's not exactly Aaron Rodgers, bit who is coming out of college? Hell, Aaron Rodgers wasn't Aaron Rodgers coming out of college.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Yeah, there's no luxury there, but it's what would be preferred. IE: Taylor having to crap the bed before Mayfield got in. Nathan Peterman before Allen. Bradford before Rosen. 

Nobody is pitching Jackson as a day one starter. Eli is still there in our scenarios, you know.

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

did he tho, did he? dude was considered a massive bust and still is considered a bust even if he's average 

He had, what, five different offenses his first five years? That'll stunt any QB's development. It's not his fault Andy Reid was also his coach in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

We were just talking about QBs being brought along slowly, no? Not this specific scenario.

I'm speaking specific to this scenario. Giants flip 2.2 plus additional assets to bring in Lamar Jackson instead of drafting Will Hernandez (who I'm very high on, BTW).

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I knew it was something outrageous.

And then you have the fact that he was largely shoehorned with defensive and conservative head coaches (even harbaugh). If Reid is his coach from the start, I believe his career narrative is considerably different. Greatest ever? Of course not. But consistent top 8 - 10 every year I think so

Archived