Stock Investing

rickyt31

Bought Luokung Technology Corp ($LKCO) in November after it had just rushed from 0.4 to 0.6 USD. It's had quite the jump in the last week, up 250%. Was basically just a stab in the dark with 500 shares off some DD I saw but it's actually quite interesting technology and I'm considering increasing my position. See video DD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jyKLAmMsZ8&feature=emb_logo

Anyone else in on this? What do you think? 

• Like 1

Literally the only news I’ve heard of the Major League Football whatever (MLFB) is people trying to push the stock. Any d-league football project fails 10 times out of 10 so it’s a risky buy but it’s probably temporarily undervalued at 4¢

14 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I made my first ever option trade.

Sold 5 SNDL covered call options 5Feb19 (3d) $2.50 strike

No idea how this works but we'll see what happens!

They best way to learn about option trading is to throw your hat in the ring and lose thousands without knowing what it means, probably. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Was going to buy on Zomedica if it went down this week. Already down 6% today. Sitting at 2.40.

It’s still probably not at its March peak. Even if this is a large scale p&d over the course of like 6 months, the value should be there then. I’m sitting comfortably with 1611 shares with 0% risk since I already covered my original investment and stand to make $8k if it hits $5. 

• Like 1