Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

11 minutes ago, bruceb said:

It's a defense mechanism.

They feel the guilt and shame of having taken our team and they try to project the bad guy somewhere else, to us in this case.

Troubled souls, for sure.

Ravens fans don't have souls though.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What a bunch of hideous creatures.

Except for a couple.  A couple, maybe 3,4 could get it depending on my level of sobriety.

And if my wife gave me permission.

So none... none could get it.

Yeah there is no middle ground with redheads they are either horrifyingly ugly or complete bombshells. I'd say 99% ugly to 1% hot but that 1% is giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, they are probably at the bottom of all fanbases on this site and in general. That was obvious early on when their fans blamed Cleveland for the move and treated the dead guy as a God. They just get worse and worse and their fans aren't football smart, which isn't a necessity, but at least don't act like you know anything when you obviously don't. Most of their fans seem to hate us more than most of us hate them, not me of course, but most of us.

Yeah they’re pretty bad. I like a few guys in there but it’s few and far between.

Like others have said it looks like a defense mechanism. 

48 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Yeah there is no middle ground with redheads they are either horrifyingly ugly or complete bombshells. I'd say 99% ugly to 1% hot but that 1% is giphy.gif

Redheaded chicks are definitely crazy though. That's not an untrue stereotype.

56 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What a bunch of hideous creatures.

Except for a couple.  A couple, maybe 3,4 could get it depending on my level of sobriety.

And if my wife gave me permission.

So none... none could get it.

Which of the ginger men are you referring to?

16 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah they’re pretty bad. I like a few guys in there but it’s few and far between.

Like others have said it looks like a defense mechanism. 

Oh yeah, there are good in the worst fan bases and bad in the best. There are bad Browns posters here, but enough about Nude.

Archived