Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hopefully not, I’m not sure why Mike Brown should be left out.

Case in point: The Bengals have one Hue Jackson lined up for an interview as HC.

I can only look on in befuddled bemusement, while hoping and praying he gets the gig.

16 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Case in point: The Bengals have one Hue Jackson lined up for an interview as HC.

I can only look on in befuddled bemusement, while hoping and praying he gets the gig.

I hope whatever he said to Jimmy ro get the browns job, he says to Mike? Brown.

Rooting for hue.

We are starting to see a transition in the NFL. Two teams that I see becoming very big obstacles in our way for the next 2 decades are the Colts and Chiefs. Maybe the Texans too, but their defense is getting older.

Ravens won’t do much with Lamar, Steelers are done, and the Bengals are done. Pats are done. Chargers will be done soon. AFC East is a joke (Buffalo is intriguing). Raiders and Broncos don’t scare me. Jacksonville and Tennessee need QBs.

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We are starting to see a transition in the NFL. Two teams that I see becoming very big obstacles in our way for the next 2 decades are the Colts and Chiefs. Maybe the Texans too, but their defense is getting older.

Ravens won’t do much with Lamar, Steelers are done, and the Bengals are done. Pats are done. Chargers will be done soon. AFC East is a joke (Buffalo is intriguing). Raiders and Broncos don’t scare me. Jacksonville and Tennessee need QBs.

tenor.gif

15 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Colts really worry me especially if the get Bell and a WR. Chiefs lost Hunt and that defense isn’t anything I’m worried about. But I agree. Those are the two teams I’m worried about. 

The Colts terrify me. They have a GM who understands the importance of protecting Luck.

Archived