Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

I’m loving the downfall of the Steelers. But lots be honest they’re going to draft some no name dude in the 5th and he’ll be a top 10 guy by year two. Any who. Been scouting this offensive free agent class and I m not impressed at all. Three guys I like ... 

Tyrell Williams WR - Tall, long, deep ball threat - he’s exactly the WR we need on this team. He has the potential to be a number 1 but I really don’t think Baker needs a true #1 guy. Just a bunch of guys that can catch and run crispy routes. 

Daryl Williams. T - he’s the only OL I want out of this Free agent Class. he has the potential to be a top 10 LT at worst IMO as long as his knee healed right and he gets back in shape. 

Mark Ingram RB - an all around professional. Would be the One two down hill punch with Chubb to keep the ball moving when we got the lead. Probably would be pretty cheap. And has playoff experience. 

Others: Inman,Yeldon,Cobb,Eifert

Just hope that he is injured the week we play him. 

Bad pick by the Jags, dont take RBS in the 1st, especially if they are going to average under 3.7 ypc in the pros. 

In a redraft Chubb probably only make the top of the 1st qith this season.

11 hours ago, Horseunit said:

Anybody else enjoying this mess going on in Pittsburgh.  I for one love watching the Squeelers start to unravel with all the chaos and drama.  Le'veon drama early in the year.  He will be with a new team next season.  Talks of Antonio Brown being traded cause he's getting into heated arguments with Ben.  Ben on the brink of hanging up the cleats.  Gotta love it.

I love sitting on my tower, smirking, and getting to call another AFCN team dysfunctional. 

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hopefully not, I’m not sure why Mike Brown should be left out.

That’s a great call...I’d love to see absolute chaos and ineptitude reign in Pitt and Cincinnati...and Baltimore being a Jackson  bust away from going in the toilet too.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That’s a great call...I’d love to see absolute chaos and ineptitude reign in Pitt and Cincinnati...and Baltimore being a Jackson  bust away from going in the toilet too.

Ravens fans think Lamar running it 20x per game is sustainable long-term. 

Archived