Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

DJ Swearinger just went into waivers after criticizing the ship show in Washington. I'd love to grab him. He strengthens our nickel and dime packages, makes it easier to keep Peppers inside and only has one more year (at $4.5 mil, I believe) on his contract. He has played well for Washington and could be let walk after next year to earn a compensatory pick if he wants too much money.

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

DJ Swearinger just went into waivers after criticizing the ship show in Washington. I'd love to grab him. He strengthens our nickel and dime packages, makes it easier to keep Peppers inside and only has one more year (at $4.5 mil, I believe) on his contract. He has played well for Washington and could be let walk after next year to earn a compensatory pick if he wants too much money.

love it, but I think he signs with a team where he can play in the playoffs

Chiefs need to be on him ASAP

Anybody else enjoying this mess going on in Pittsburgh.  I for one love watching the Squeelers start to unravel with all the chaos and drama.  Le'veon drama early in the year.  He will be with a new team next season.  Talks of Antonio Brown being traded cause he's getting into heated arguments with Ben.  Ben on the brink of hanging up the cleats.  Gotta love it.

2 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

Anybody else enjoying this mess going on in Pittsburgh.  I for one love watching the Squeelers start to unravel with all the chaos and drama.  Le'veon drama early in the year.  He will be with a new team next season.  Talks of Antonio Brown being traded cause he's getting into heated arguments with Ben.  Ben on the brink of hanging up the cleats.  Gotta love it.

It be great they trade Brown to make Ben happy and than Ben retires...

Archived