Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Why feel bad for Josh? He doesn't have a "mental healthy disorder" that has just been his crutch. He has an overwhelming desire to smoke pot and there is nothing wrong with that. He will be just fine. I know many successful people who smoke plenty of pot. The only difference is they didn't have to choose between getting high and having a high profile career.

He might just not have being diagnosed with a "mental healthy disorder" yet. I wasn't until I was. Still suffered before I got the diagnosis.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Exquisite set-up and knock-down.

The impressive part is knowing those exact dates right off the top of his head...not nearly enough time had pass that would have made sense of thinking up of a witty and clever joke and researching the dates. He knew those dates by heart lol

31 minutes ago, buno67 said:

The impressive part is knowing those exact dates right off the top of his head...not nearly enough time had pass that would have made sense of thinking up of a witty and clever joke and researching the dates. He knew those dates by heart lol

3 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Date 1: I had to know what day to be protesting you people getting married.

Date 2: I had to know what day to be protesting a movie for you people.

😮

This conversation is a bit too rich for my taste, you guys. I'm gonna stand over here on the sidelines.

10 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i heard rumors from a friend about gordon being addicted to heroin.  his first substance slipup in the NFL was with codeine if you remember correctly.
I'm done with Gordon but thought this was interesting.

Allbright says it like people are jumping to a worst case scenario thing. I'd say Heroin is far worse.

15 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i heard rumors from a friend about gordon being addicted to heroin.  his first substance slipup in the NFL was with codeine if you remember correctly.
I'm done with Gordon but thought this was interesting.

Man, weed is one thing, but heroin is awful. 

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Man, weed is one thing, but heroin is awful. 

It could be an opioid but I highly doubt it’s heroin. Who knows. Whatever it is I hope he gets sober. Opioid addiction literally wrecks everything in its path.

If it's heroin or another type of opiate, then it makes way more sense why he couldn't keep it together. I mean, I know a lot of people who love weed, but I don't think any of them would give up millions and millions of dollars just to smoke it. Opiates, on the other hand, is a lot more tempting and obviously much harder to quit than weed.

6 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Why feel bad for Josh? He doesn't have a "mental healthy disorder" that has just been his crutch. He has an overwhelming desire to smoke pot and there is nothing wrong with that. He will be just fine. I know many successful people who smoke plenty of pot. The only difference is they didn't have to choose between getting high and having a high profile career.

Because everyone who knows him says he is a great person who just has Demons, if even half of what he went through as a child/ teenager is true it's no surprise at all that he has demons. If you can't feel sorry for someone like that then that's a interesting reflection on you....

Archived