Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

4 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Just imagine if we were fighting for a playoff spot (yeah, I know that we're technically still alive, but like threading a needle with an elephant's trunk), and Josh fell down the rabbit hole on us.  

Sure it would have been great to get more for him, but we got something.  

Get well soon Josh Gordon.  Glad you're someone else's problem, though.

13 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

No way... thought BB and the patriot way was going to straighten his ways. 

Weird, Pats going through a tough time. Talks of Brady breaking down and the Pats  struggling and this happens. Color me shocked...

what does this do to the pick we got for him?

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

No way... thought BB and the patriot way was going to straighten his ways. 

Weird, Pats going through a tough time. Talks of Brady breaking down and the Pats  struggling and this happens. Color me shocked...

what does this do to the pick we got for him?

Was there a "Told ya so" clause in the trade that converts it from a 5th rounder to a 2nd rounder?  

Image result for told ya so gif

2 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

As usual, not shocking in the least. Feel bad for Josh but everyone laughing at us post trade can suck it and suck it hard.

Why feel bad for Josh? He doesn't have a "mental healthy disorder" that has just been his crutch. He has an overwhelming desire to smoke pot and there is nothing wrong with that. He will be just fine. I know many successful people who smoke plenty of pot. The only difference is they didn't have to choose between getting high and having a high profile career.

Archived