OFFICIAL GDT: Week 7 Tampa Edition

MWil23

Who Wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

"Now let me tell you why its definitely not hue's fault that hue jackson led football teams are not going to win for a record 4300th week in a road, a novel in gif form" --mind character, probably

Maybe @sdrawkcab321 and @Mind Character can tag team the thread and balance each other out? Kind of a dueling banjos GDT?

Please make this happen guys.

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think that it's time for @Mind Character to make the GDT for this week. Last year's was epic. I expect you to outdo yourself. I'm challenging you my man...rise up!

Lol... I don't have the energy for this week. But Challenge excepted for the Atlanta game... it will be Hue's final swan song before the bye week...

8 minutes ago, mistakey said:

no my favorite team is 3-35-1 it sucks watching this dudes football teams on sunday

Yeah... it has sucked terribly... good news is it definitely wasn't like organizational the plan and roster construction was designed to tank for multiple years at all.

If only we wouldn't have cut King Kai Nacua... all would be well... he Bryce Treggs and Austin Paztor would be the leaders of men we deserved.

8 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Yeah... it has sucked terribly... good news is it definitely wasn't like organizational the plan and roster construction was designed to tank for multiple years at all.

If only we wouldn't have cut King Kai Nacua... all would be well... he Bryce Treggs and Austin Paztor would be the leaders of men we deserved.

no, if hue jackson is a better coach wed have more wins.  hes too aggressive in the wrong situations, doesnt take points when he needs to, has terrible game plans, has shown to be a bad play caller, reactionary bencher of players, never takes personal responsibility for his share of the failure.  hes just bad.  he is not the leader of men that we deserve.  

9 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

A little much...

You realize he’s been voted the worst HC in all 4 major sports in the modern era. 118-118. The record speaks for itself. The lack of discipline speaks for itself. The penalties. The scapegoats. The unorganized product we put on the field speaks for itself. You’re great at scouting but Hues Times up 

5 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

You realize he’s been voted the worst HC in all 4 major sports in the modern era. 118-118. The record speaks for itself. The lack of discipline speaks for itself. The penalties. The scapegoats. The unorganized product we put on the field speaks for itself. You’re great at scouting but Hues Times up 

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

ah yeah i forgot the ridiculous amount of penalties over the past three years.  he's bad.  just straight up bad.

Haha... Purge... Purge!!

You know I actually didn't realize the win-loss record or the penalties... here I thought we've been undefeated and our organizational plan was definitely not a money ball tank for 3 years epic historical losing strategy with young and inexperienced players...

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Haha... Purge... Purge!!

You know I actually didn't realize the win-loss record or the penalties... here I thought we've been undefeated and our organizational plan was definitely not a money ball tank for 3 years epic historical losing strategy with young and inexperienced players...

yeah we did purge everyone else, and we're still losing because of his bad decisions
theres literally one person left.
hue.

11 minutes ago, mistakey said:

yeah we did purge everyone else, and we're still losing because of his bad decisions
theres literally one person left.
hue.

1.) What did you expect from this team in terms of W-L record before the season?

No jokes.. that's a real question..

2.) Follow-up... what do you expect from inexperience players in terms of mental errors and mistakes?

3.) With the injuries and experience on Offense did that change your W-L record expectations preseason?

This team has been ultra competitive in every single game except for 1.

Our only loses have been by 4 points or less.

We've been to Over-Time 4 times.

We've won 2 games

I expected a 5 to 7 win team.

That's what we were.

We're not a playoff team or 8 plus win team.

If people, thought that they were fooling themselves

This is the type of season a team has before a major jump the following season.

This is the best consistent competitive football I've seen on a Browns team since we came back.

It's not all doom and gloom... we were not making the playoffs this year... we are learning valuable lessons for the future...

11 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

1.) What did you expect from this team in terms of W-L record before the season?

No jokes.. that's a real question..

7-9 wins minimum this team is talented.

2.) Follow-up... what do you expect from inexperience players in terms of mental errors and mistakes?

Coaching to make them better. That is what coaching does. 

3.) With the injuries and experience on Offense did that change your W-L record expectations preseason?

All teams get injuries, put first QB injury caused an upgrade. Our injuries are not that bad.

This team has been ultra competitive in every single game except for 1.

Our only loses have been by 4 points or less.

We've been to Over-Time 4 times.

We've won 2 games

I expected a 5 to 7 win team.

That's what we were.

We're not a playoff team or 8 plus win team.

If people, thought that they were fooling themselves

This is the type of season a team has before a major jump the following season.

This is the best consistent competitive football I've seen on a Browns team since we came back.

It's not all doom and gloom... we were not making the playoffs this year... we are learning valuable lessons for the future...

If you are tied a lot good coaching takes you to the w. Hayley has been a detriment to the team. He can't call plays well in the 1st quarter or in ot. 

When we got the ball near the 40 in it, he should of run it, and if that worked, run it again. Running was working at around 4-5 ypc. If we hit two it is on josephs leg to win the game. 

Instead he does a dumb f screen that gets blown up, like every screen we have done this year. Hue needs to own these situations. 

Archived