OFFICIAL GDT: Week 7 Tampa Edition

MWil23

Who Wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This is terrible. I don't know who to blame everything on. I don't think it's all Hue, but he's not free from the criticism in the slightest.

I mean, these slow starts just KILL us. We went up against the worst defense in football, they don't have 2 of their best 3 D-linemen, and we still sucked. 

Maybe it was inability of receivers to gain separation, maybe it was poor playcalling, or maybe poor O-line play...probably all of the above...and then some.

I just don't know where to start. This is unreal.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think that it's time for @Mind Character to make the GDT for this week. Last year's was epic. I expect you to outdo yourself. I'm challenging you my man...rise up!

"Now let me tell you why its definitely not hue's fault that hue jackson led football teams are not going to win for a record 4300th week in a row, a novel in 4 parts" --mind character, probably

Just now, mistakey said:

"Now let me tell you why its definitely not hue's fault that hue jackson led football teams are not going to win for a record 4300th week in a road, a novel in 4 parts" --mind character, probably

I was hoping he'd go the more self deprecating and hilarious gif route like last year. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I was hoping he'd go the more self deprecating and hilarious gif route like last year. 

"Now let me tell you why its definitely not hue's fault that hue jackson led football teams are not going to win for a record 4300th week in a road, a novel in gif form" --mind character, probably

Archived