The Ultimeat Showdown! Butcher Battle Round 4 and Don't Be Fowl Round 2 posted in OP on 11/08

Dome

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was in fact Joes. The original too. I stood in line like a true American. 

As did I, and was completely underwhelmed tbh.

The smoke flavor was ASSERTIVE and the pork was kinda dry.  I mean, it was a good meal but from what I’d heard of the place I was kinda disappointed.

You ever had Naaman’s?  I know it’s not super close to you (you’re in Dallas, right?), but the brisket was one of the best I’ve ever had.

@ramssuperbowl99 - have a cereal question for you, so need your honest opinion. Consider this a peace offering of sorts, for the enemy of my eneny is my friend, and @jrry32 and @El ramsterramster are encroaching on "enemy" status for me nowadays. So you know, let's - you know, work this one out. Cool. Works for me.

You're the most qualified to answer said question because:

- I've yelled at you more than any other human being in the world (including my wife and kids).

- You're a fan of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

So, when I yell at you - do you read it in a "Dee Reynolds going on a rant" voice? I honestly think that's the voice you should read my ALL CAPS responses. 

Now, I am nothing like Sweet Dee. Nothing like her. I am a short, balding Indian man...and she is a very tall, very skinny, attractive (at certain angles) white woman. However, her shrill screaming rants come at you with the power of 100,000,000 Suns (which is what I'm kinda going for). Just pure rage and disgust in every single word I /she says.

Either that or Uncle Paulie from Rocky. Different dynamic, same result. 

So, what say you enemy of my eneny?

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 - have a cereal question for you, so need your honest opinion. Consider this a peace offering of sorts, for the enemy of my eneny is my friend, and @jrry32 and @El ramsterramster are encroaching on "enemy" status for me nowadays. So you know, let's - you know, work this one out. Cool. Works for me.

You're the most qualified to answer said question because:

- I've yelled at you more than any other human being in the world (including my wife and kids).

- You're a fan of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

So, when I yell at you - do you read it in a "Dee Reynolds going on a rant" voice? I honestly think that's the voice you should read my ALL CAPS responses. 

Now, I am nothing like Sweet Dee. Nothing like her. I am a short, balding Indian man...and she is a very tall, very skinny, attractive (at certain angles) white woman. However, her shrill screaming rants come at you with the power of 100,000,000 Suns (which is what I'm kinda going for). Just pure rage and disgust in every single word I /she says.

Either that or Uncle Paulie from Rocky. Different dynamic, same result. 

So, what say you enemy of my eneny?

Definitely don't read it in a Dee Reynolds voice. Mostly because Dee's a bird and you're not particularly squaky. Also she uses the word goddamn alot, which is really key to a good rant. (Shout out to webby for not censoring goddamn. Goddamn goddamn goddamn.)

I picture you more as like a Will Ferrel "Get Off the Shed".

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Definitely don't read it in a Dee Reynolds voice. Mostly because Dee's a bird and you're not particularly squaky. Also she uses the word goddamn alot, which is really key to a good rant. (Shout out to webby for not censoring goddamn. Goddamn goddamn goddamn.)

Good, constructive feedback. I like this. I'll drop a goddam here and there, but can't get the squaky part - that's a born in trait, can't really learn that on the fly, you know?

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I picture you more as like a Will Ferrel "Get Off the Shed".

I can run with this - I always felt as is Will Ferrell angry boss (with James Bond) was more my wheelhouse, you know? Zero to 1,000,000 type, "I AM THIS CLOSE TO RAPING YOU!" type fury. 

That fit the bill?

Just now, ET80 said:

Good, constructive feedback. I like this. I'll drop a goddam here and there, but can't get the squaky part - that's a born in trait, can't really learn that on the fly, you know?

I can run with this - I always felt as is Will Ferrell angry boss (with James Bond) was more my wheelhouse, you know? Zero to 1,000,000 type, "I AM THIS CLOSE TO RAPING YOU!" type fury. 

That fit the bill?

Yeah. Like I get a vibe that whenever your wife cooks meatloaf you'd be the kind of guy to yell "MAAAA. THE MEATLOAF!!!" and then just not include the F bomb.

Honestly, I have no idea if webby just doesn't know goddamn is allowed but as someone who runs into the swear filter alot, goddamn is a savior.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah. Like I get a vibe that whenever your wife cooks meatloaf you'd be the kind of guy to yell "MAAAA. THE MEATLOAF!!!" and then just not include the F bomb.

This is arguably the 3rd best compliment I've ever received from a member of this site. 2nd was when @incognito_man told me I was handsome on FB and #1 was when Flaccomania made me a Global on his knock off message board after he got banned.

(He gave me a banhammer on that site. I then proceeded to ban everyone I could... including myself).

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

goddamn is a savior.

Think that's in the book of Malachi...

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is arguably the 3rd best compliment I've ever received from a member of this site. 2nd was when @incognito_man told me I was handsome on FB and #1 was when Flaccomania made me a Global on his knock off message board after he got banned.

(He gave me a banhammer on that site. I then proceeded to ban everyone I could... including myself).

Think that's in the book of Malachi...

I've told you this before, but you're a weird guy.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

for the enemy of my eneny is my friend

NO NO NO!

"The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy, no more, no less." -- Maxim 29, Seventy Maxims of Maximally Efficient Mercenaries