The Ultimeat Showdown! Butcher Battle Round 4 and Don't Be Fowl Round 2 posted in OP on 11/08

Dome

51 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll need a review of the posters here to make a detailed assessment. Expect this in a few.

Early returns has @Dome as Frank, @LETSGOBROWNIES as Mac. Or maybe @Woz as Mac and Dome as Charlie. Gotta round out The Gang before I dive into McPoyle/Ponderosa/Cricket territory.

I actually call dibs on a Bill Ponderosa. Dude can party with the best of em. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I'll need a review of the posters here to make a detailed assessment. Expect this in a few.

Early returns has @Dome as Frank, @LETSGOBROWNIES as Mac. Or maybe @Woz as Mac and Dome as Charlie. Gotta round out The Gang before I dive into McPoyle/Ponderosa/Cricket territory.

I want to be Mac. I used to be in shape, but got fat. And we are both Romo fans. 

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So it took me way to long to figure out what this was referring too. But I havent watch IASIP in a couple years. 

Lol he’s out now. It’s been a hilarious turn for the show IMO

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Son I start drinking beer with my buddy Sam Adams but really the only way I crush is with my scotch ales:

ci-stone-bourbon-barrel-aged-arrogant-ba

Stone is my fav. But you are entirely missing the point. 

If someone says a Civic is better than a Camry, you dont respond by saying "But what about a rolls royce". 

• Like 1