Week 8: Saints (5-1) at VIKINGS (4-2-1)

swede700

Drew Brees has averaged 312.60 yds passing vs. the Vikings in his career (regular season only). How many yds will he pass for this week?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Drew Brees has averaged 312.60 yds passing vs. the Vikings in his career (regular season only). How many yds will he pass for this week?

• 0 - 245 yds (his average vs. the Vikings in the playoffs)
    • 246 - 312 yds
    • 313+ yds

19 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

CB#1 

RB #1

SS #1

OLB #1

LT #1

LG #1

welp

The difference between SS1 and SS2, LG1 and LG2 and RB1 and RB2 is fairly minor.

With Barr, they'll have to scheme the defense differently so I'm looking forward to seeing what that looks like. Big opportunity for Wilson.

Losing Rhodes hurts since he would have been on Michael Thomas all game. Hill is a liability at LT.

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

The difference between SS1 and SS2, LG1 and LG2 and RB1 and RB2 is fairly minor.

With Barr, they'll have to scheme the defense differently so I'm looking forward to seeing what that looks like. Big opportunity for Wilson.

Losing Rhodes hurts since he would have been on Michael Thomas all game.

Still don’t agree on the RB part. We are better when we can have Murray and Cook split time. A healthy Cook makes this offense far more dangerous. 

19 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

Did not see that coming, fully expected him to play since he was back in the sideline during last weeks game.  

I figured he'd miss at least a game or 2 with the way he walked off. It's probably better that he sits this one out than home around out there

38 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Still don’t agree on the RB part. We are better when we can have Murray and Cook split time. A healthy Cook makes this offense far more dangerous. 

I agree, I'd love to have both. Cooks ability in the passing game has been missed.

Archived