Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

30 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He is and I just wish it would happen sooner. He loves to think he is the smartest guy in the room. IMO he likes to think he is some amazing dude but dude has never really accomplished anything. Never lived on his own parents basically still pay all his bills, so he thinks he is a financial wizard and has questioned others about their spending habits. Easy to do when you only pay a car payment and nothing else. Like the dude went to school for pre-law but didn’t want to take the LSAT in my opinion was afraid too. Next venture was become a realitor or whatever, did all this stuff for it but again never took the test to get the license. Now he is working in a factoring, making good money something like $15+ an hour with a lot of OT but to me that is the easy way out. Dude has never failed in life but has never truly pushed himself but yet thinks he knows everything. Has questioned my marriage to my wife because In the past 10months in living with the in laws we have had fights. He has gotten upset over that because it caused stressed/tension. By this bag has never been in a true relationship, pretty sure his parents have never met a girlfriend. To me that’s a joke. 

Man im getting triggered now just thinking about this tool 

Sounds like insecurity to me. I obviously don't know the whole deal of this situation, but in my experience, when I've dealt with these issues in the past, the best (but perhaps most difficult) route to take is the high road. It feels like he's got this passive-aggressive/aggressive approach to you, so if you are assertive towards him, there's only so much he can do in response. When he expresses anger towards you, ask if everything's okay and if he needs to talk. He wants you to unleash on him. Don't. Do not let him win this one, be the better man.

It's scientifically proven that if you exert negative energy, then negativity will be returned one's way. That's just the way of the universe. He will get his, don't worry. Be positive towards him if possible.

48 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Sounds like insecurity to me. I obviously don't know the whole deal of this situation, but in my experience, when I've dealt with these issues in the past, the best (but perhaps most difficult) route to take is the high road. It feels like he's got this passive-aggressive/aggressive approach to you, so if you are assertive towards him, there's only so much he can do in response. When he expresses anger towards you, ask if everything's okay and if he needs to talk. He wants you to unleash on him. Don't. Do not let him win this one, be the better man.

It's scientifically proven that if you exert negative energy, then negativity will be returned one's way. That's just the way of the universe. He will get his, don't worry. Be positive towards him if possible.

I avoid him at all costs really. I never show him any kind of a response. Like when he got all upset and called me a dumb mfer I shrug it off. He looks for responses and I don’t give it to him. He has tried it a few times over the time living in the same house and I shrug it off. To me I love it that I have real-estate in his head that he goes out of his way to do something or say something. Believe me I would love to show him up and mess with him right back but last thing I want to do is make my wife upset by causing her parents to be mad at me. Like if her brother does something I don’t bother my wife with it. Unless I need to make her aware of it. 

12 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I hope your B-I-L has a FF account

Would really get the sparks flying around here

Lol yeah right. 

The dude hates sports and hates football. He will watch the Browns/Cavs/ Indians if it’s on and the rest of the family is around watching it but he doesn’t seek out to watch sports. 

He openly mocks football. Kinda annoys me because football played such a huge role in my life. I also think the dude is slightly jealous because he to me seems like one of the most un- athletic ppl I know specially for a guy who is bigger. Dude couldn’t play a sport if his life depended on it. 

His go to for self defense is to go automatically to a gun. My first instinct would be a man first and have a gun ready if the situation calls for it. Like a couple months ago, a shady car ran out of gas in front of the house, first reaction was to get his AR-15. We were at the house of my sister-in- law who is also the neighbor because we are building next to her. We were all over at her house, a sketchy  scrawny  Early 20s male is walking by, his first reaction is to go into his car and get his hand gun. I also swear one time he cleaned his AR-15 around me to be intimidating to me that he has this gun. Walking by and holding it with the barrell up the air with one arm like he is a BAMF or Arnold in Commando. Pulling the firing pin back and fourth obnoxiously. 

44 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Lol yeah right. 

The dude hates sports and hates football. He will watch the Browns/Cavs/ Indians if it’s on and the rest of the family is around watching it but he doesn’t seek out to watch sports. 

He openly mocks football. Kinda annoys me because football played such a huge role in my life. I also think the dude is slightly jealous because he to me seems like one of the most un- athletic ppl I know specially for a guy who is bigger. Dude couldn’t play a sport if his life depended on it. 

His go to for self defense is to go automatically to a gun. My first instinct would be a man first and have a gun ready if the situation calls for it. Like a couple months ago, a shady car ran out of gas in front of the house, first reaction was to get his AR-15. We were at the house of my sister-in- law who is also the neighbor because we are building next to her. We were all over at her house, a sketchy  scrawny  Early 20s male is walking by, his first reaction is to go into his car and get his hand gun. I also swear one time he cleaned his AR-15 around me to be intimidating to me that he has this gun. Walking by and holding it with the barrell up the air with one arm like he is a BAMF or Arnold in Commando. Pulling the firing pin back and fourth obnoxiously. 

That's textbook insecurity dude. For SO many reasons.

Buno

Just now, buno67 said:

Oh for sure. He does so many little things to try and be intimidating, it just makes him look like a tool bag

You can take the not so subtle approach of giving him an open hand b..ch smack....or......I would look to do something a little more subtle, right before you move out.  Bury his keys in the backyard. .. Scrub the toilet with his toothbrush.....pee on his clothes...I'm sure there are some better pranks out there...just a short list....:D

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Buno

You can take the not so subtle approach of giving him an open hand b..ch smack....or......I would look to do something a little more subtle, right before you move out.  Bury his keys in the backyard. .. Scrub the toilet with his toothbrush.....pee on his clothes...I'm sure there are some better pranks out there...just a short list....:D

I’m not above any of this.  I’d eff with that dude all day, every day.

As others have suggested before, remind of how his niece came to be, I’m sure he’d like to hear that story.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Buno

Rub his chap stick on your taint.

Saw someone do that to someones in College...Found that to be the ultimate disrespectful troll job

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not above any of this.  I’d eff with that dude all day, every day.

As others have suggested before, remind of how his niece came to be, I’m sure he’d like to hear that story.

Yep

I'm "that dude" if you mess with me, I got something back for ya tenfold.  I wanna see more suggestions like malibu's rubbing chapstick on the taint. 

Buno...you know what this kid loves.  Whatever that may be????  Ruin it somehow!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

You guys are disgusting and buno single handily changed my opinion on gun control.

Gonna have to clarify here, are you saying because his BiL is such a doosher no one should have AR’s or that anyone forced to live under the same roof as buno should be allowed (and encouraged) to own any type of weapon they like?

I’m guessing the latter, but idk...