Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

10 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Those folks must have different priorities than most. 

I just saw a list of things people have been hoarding since the outbreak, and TP didn't crack the top 10.

Hillbilly’s think masks will prevent them from catching stuff.

Let them be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It was only ever a matter of time, they’re not containing this ****.

We’re all likely fine, it’s the boomers who are in trouble.

rip olds 

The severity of this **** won’t resonate until they start seeing empty arenas and stadiums on TV. Thank God it’s not going on during football season or it’d spread like wildfire.

It will suck for basketball teams, but it’s a hell of a lot easier continuing those events when you consider their attendance isn’t even half the size of football / baseball stadiums.

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Pretty scary to have a cough pop up on the exact day it’s reported in Cuyahoga county.  Ya boy always has weird allergies when the weather changes, but if I die I curse the Browns even more so. 

Perfect cover for bringing out a bong.

If the cops pull you over just tell them you think you have the flu and start coughing.

• Like 1

Courtesy reminders from your friendly neighbor man-nurse.

Wash your hands, eat healthy stuff, get plenty of sleep and water.  Stop. Touching. Your. Face.  If you THINK you may be sick, stay away from the elderly and those with compromised immune systems. Work from home if you can.

Other that that, hold onto your butts, cuz it’s gonna get worse before it gets better.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Courtesy reminders from your friendly neighbor man-nurse.

Wash your hands, eat healthy stuff, get plenty of sleep and water.  Stop. Touching. Your. Face.  If you THINK you may be sick, stay away from the elderly and those with compromised immune systems. Work from home if you can.

Other that that, hold onto your butts, cuz it’s gonna get worse before it gets better.

I’m a young male. I’m not worried about what will happen to me if I get sick. I’m financially in a very good place to miss work for months if I have to and I’m pretty stocked up.

However, I AM worried as **** if a government quarantine got implemented.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I’m a young male. I’m not worried about what will happen to me if I get sick. I’m financially in a very good place to miss work for months if I have to and I’m pretty stocked up.

However, I AM worried as **** if a government quarantine got implemented.

Yeah it’s not my well-being I’m concerned about, it’s the elderly.

They aren’t doing so hot with this right now.

As far as work, I work from home doing triage, so business is good right now 😂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah it’s not my well-being I’m concerned about, it’s the elderly.

Is that the elderly categorically or those of them with other health issues and/or weak immune systems.

Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

People need to just embrace that this is not containable at this point. The media needs to shut up, and the overreactions in general like Ohio State canceling classes, need to go away. For the sake of sanity and my investments. It’s a glorified flu.

Also when I get the corona, everyone else is getting it too. Nobody is keeping me in captivity for a month where I have to burn my own time to takeoff work for a glorified cold. The sooner everyone gets it, the sooner people can quit overreacting and realize it’s not that bad. Except the old folks. I will keep my sickness away from the retirement homes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bruceb said:

Is that the elderly categorically or those of them with other health issues and/or weak immune systems.

Asking for a friend.

😂 both.

Elderly people in general won’t tolerate it as well as younger people, but it’s people with compromised immune systems or comorbidities that are really going to struggle.

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

People need to just embrace that this is not containable at this point. The media needs to shut up, and the overreactions in general like Ohio State canceling classes, need to go away. For the sake of sanity and my investments. It’s a glorified flu.

Also when I get the corona, everyone else is getting it too. Nobody is keeping me in captivity for a month where I have to burn my own time to takeoff work for a glorified cold. The sooner everyone gets it, the sooner people can quit overreacting and realize it’s not that bad. Except the old folks. I will keep my sickness away from the retirement homes.

I’m not telling anyone what to do, but if I ever end up in a nursing home, I hope to got some young whippersnapper comes to visit me and brings with them the sweet release of death.

just sayin 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t understand why OSU would cancel / postpone classes. Just convert them into online classes temporarily.