? Week 8: Bucs (3-3) @ Bengals (4-3)

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Divisional round of the playoffs is irrelevant ? When did winston get the Bucs there?

why do you post these irrelevant stats?

yes thats extremely irrelevant and you know it

Like I said, Brees missed the playoffs more than a few times so I guess he was just pure crap those seasons???

Dude you are biased AF. We didn't take Mariota, get tf over it

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Qbs aren’t a passenger. 

Name me a receiver that’s good on tennesse. Go ahead. And don’t name draft status. 

Tell that to Trent Dilfer. Or Peyton when he won his last Super Bowl, if you prefer a more recent example.

I’m fine with people saying Jameis isn’t the guy. In year 4 with this poor of decision making and deep ball accuracy I’m starting to say trade everything and go get a rookie QB, but my gosh stop with the redicilous post after post after post saying Mariota would have been the answer. As someone said earlier, we were screwed either way.

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’m fine with people saying Jameis isn’t the guy. In year 4 with this poor of decision making and deep ball accuracy I’m starting to say trade everything and go get a rookie QB, but my gosh stop with the redicilous post after post after post saying Mariota would have been the answer. As someone said earlier, we were screwed either way.

agree with this

I fine with people saying Jameis isn’t the guy. In year 4 with this poor of decision making and deep ball accuracy I’m starting to say trade everything and go get a rookie QB, but my gosh stop with the redicilous post after post after post saying Mariota would have been the answer. As someone said earlier, we were screwed either way.

Yeah. At this point, there's no need to hold out anymore.

We tried. Winston aint a huge bust but he is definitely not playing like a #1 pick. 

Archived