The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

36 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But seriously, homeboy is hedging like a mofo.  He attributes the initial suspicion to Pickle Rick, then votes Orca, then indicates Mafia don’t know who each other are (I don’t know if that is common here or not, it’s not where I’m from), affirms his Town (I’m guessing terminology) status, and then shoulders the consequences like such a tragic hero — he will only give Pickle credit if he is right.  What a guy.  But he’s already  linked them all together.

I didn’t just fall off the apple cart, Houdini

heh. i think im going to like playing with you.

also, matts hasnt lolcleared himself so hes obviously mafia. prove me wrong, @Matts4313

My nostalgia of games from ~2010 would say that Malf and Matts are by far the best players in this game. Malf's one of the best when he's fully committed, but he already said he won't be this game. Matts is good when he's not tilted, which he's taking steps to avoid.

More recently, I'd say Rag and bcb have been the best (from the group that's in this game). Untouch is usually good. Mookie is good but people are always suspicious of how he plays. Ted is usually good but timezones hurt him.

Orca and Pickle Rick are wild cards. Dingo I'm not so sure about but he usually goes off of his own reads rather than being a sheep.

9 minutes ago, James said:

My nostalgia of games from ~2010 would say that Malf and Matts are by far the best players in this game. Malf's one of the best when he's fully committed, but he already said he won't be this game. Matts is good when he's not tilted, which he's taking steps to avoid.

More recently, I'd say Rag and bcb have been the best (from the group that's in this game). Untouch is usually good. Mookie is good but people are always suspicious of how he plays. Ted is usually good but timezones hurt him.

Orca and Pickle Rick are wild cards. Dingo I'm not so sure about but he usually goes off of his own reads rather than being a sheep.

Also an incomplete list. You're my vote after Orca.

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:
1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Based on my experience, Pickle, Malf, Whicker, Dome, James, Squire, Touch, Matts 1.0 (2.0 has been shaky :D). The rest have actually been great as well. Pretty good bunch for sure.

Orca for an incomplete list

I'll give you it wasnt detailed...but it is complete :DxD

9 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

hi guise

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Wait, @SwAgactually signed up 

Oh man I'm getting the popcorn ready 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Do I know this khodder person? 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

You've probably already posted more than ruskie will 

Alright, it's early in day 1, but BcB is standing out. All of his posts contain little content. I'll be watching this for sure.

Archived