The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

19 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'd be looking at votes 2-4 for possible mafia.

Another posted during the OT.  Not sure if @kingseanjohn was referring to the daytime Votes or the upcoming OT votes.

Below is the end of day 2 VC

19 hours ago, Whicker said:

Day 2

Dome – Matts (44), Bcb (46), Matts (49), Bcb (54), Unvote (79), Matts (90), Bcb (100)
Ragnarok – Bcb (70), Dingo (99), Bcb (101)
Squire – Matts (62)
Bcb – James (44), Dingo (57)
Pickle Rick – Matts (44), KSJ (71), Bcb (78)
James 2.0 – Bcb (66)
Touch – Dingo (37), Bcb (63), Unvote (83), Matts (86), Bcb (95), Dingo (97)
Khodder – Dome (37), Matts (40), Swag (99), Bcb (99)
KSJ – Squire (53), Bcb (81), Dingo (101)
Swag – Bcb (46), Dingo (88)
Matts – Ted (38), Dome (38), Bcb (58), Swag (67), Touch (68), KSJ (68), Ted (71), KSJ (71), Dome (93)
Ted – Dingo (73), Touch (93)
Dingo – Dome (56), Swag (67)

Vote Count:
5 Dingo – Bcb, Swag, Touch, Matts, KSJ
5 Bcb – James, Pickle, Khodder, Dome, Rags
1 Matts – Squire
1 Swag – Dingo
1 Touch – Ted

There is a tie between Dingo and Bcb. There will be a 10 minute runoff starting from this post. All votes are erased. You may ONLY vote for Bcb or Dingo. A tie after 10 minutes will result in NO LYNCH

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I get the sense matts does not think highly of Touch.

He’s just mad. 

There was a game with conversions and reconversions. He was a converted civ who couldn’t be lynched and I was a converted civ who was also the backup reconverted. I made it well known not to convert me before they did as I wouldn’t cooperate and they did anyway. Then I received a gun as a gift, shot matts and was reconverted leading the civs to a victory. 

He mad. He did play a pretty stellar game, I just trumped his ace. 

41 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Way I see it Dingo and Touch are claiming the same role more or less. Both are top mafia reads for me. I think Dingo character claim is less believable than Touch

It’s not the same role, mine is continuous and actually makes sense with how the role should work. 

I’m also the leader of this gang and he’s a random side chick of a lower member. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s not the same role, mine is continuous and actually makes sense with how the role should work. 

I’m also the leader of this gang and he’s a random side chick of a lower member. 

I may be a random side chick but I know how to hide, what do you think I was doing for most of D1 and early D2? 

I'm gonna bet either you're mafia or the other so you can assume a role. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Are you saying that he's not lying or or that he's lying poorly?

I think its pickle rick, squire, and either ted or rag, but once again it feels like we're stuck on a very binary vote between dingo/touch.

Archived