The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

logo.png

that’s not the way the move works. I submit a name each night and if that player is barksdale, anyone who targets me ends up using their move on that player

RedDingo PetAdventure coming soon the Dingoo console, release date: never.

Yours is a re-direct mate, mine is more of a traditional commuter role. 

Just now, James said:

Isn't this like his third game?

Third on this forum, been in a little over 80-ish mafia games over the years.

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Furthermore you said you roleblocked him at first and now it’s a self protect. 

Semantics.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s entirely possible but with how it’s switched from a roleblock to a self protect, I don’t buy it

Buy whatever you want, I'm gonna flip civ.

But seriously, the list on possible N1 killers is down to like three people if you accept today’s information, which seems independently verified, unless Dingo and matts are the type of people to do this type of gambit as scum.

@SwAg. You  obviously have an extensive game history playing with Ragnarok.  I get what your are saying on how his game seems different, but I am not there on him being scum.

I have only played a few with him and both his and Pickle Rick game seem different than usual.

@SwAg so your long post about rag...

The only thing that really sets rag apart is the part about him playing to your meta. Take that away and I think the basics of why he's suspicious applies to everyone except you, touch, matts, and khodder. This game has been nothing but distractions and half-hearted claims, so other than lynch manipulation there hasn't been anything real that has pushed the game along. And for all we know the lynches have been between civs both times, so whatever we could take from that might just be noise.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Ragnarok if you had to list the pressing developments of this game, what would they be?

Not sure what you mean.  Right now I am reading over all the claims to try and see if there any discrepancies.  I wouldn't be surprised if there was a fake claim in thread.

Archived