The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, khodder said:

Was surprised no vig hit if there was an Omar. Doesn't rule it out though. Unsure who else it would be at this stage, I doubt any port characters would get pulled in.

What would his wincon be? What’s his role in the show?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Normies are cannon fodder. If you are scared to die, you have a role. If you have a role, you should have been hit. Especially since mafia had 2 hits. 

Scummy post, you obviously aren't read up.  There are no normies in the game, read Whicker's post on page 1. 

So why all of a sudden abandon your post limit? 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Scummy post, you obviously aren't read up.  There are no normies in the game, read Whicker's post on page 1. 

He is also slotting perfectly into the inactive D1 because i have no move and lolclear myself 

Just now, khodder said:

He is also slotting perfectly into the inactive D1 because i have no move and lolclear myself 

When he was last mafia, Matts posted very little d1 before he came in guns a blazing trying to get the orca lynched and got caught, this kinda feels like that.  

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I am read up. I have read page 1. Whicker clearly states there are people without moves. Having a name doesnt make you not a normie.  

On 10/28/2018 at 10:49 PM, Matts4313 said:

Ill play. But I am putting a (loose) self imposed post count on myself. So that if I get annoyed with you hooligans I will just drop it instead of bickering over basic logic for days. 

Malf had some speculation on this tactic as laying the ground work for a mafia drawn role

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive read every post up until this point (though I read the night). It was tough. Ill pick up my activity for Whicker and because my chances of getting into a stupid argument just dropped by 50%.

Ted

Orca dies N1, Matts back in, would mafia Matts want that as one of the hits?

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Archived