The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

That’s mah boy!

Thanks for hearing me out khodder. 

No further questions.

Im happy with a bcb

@SwAg, I’m sure you have a good reason to want bcb even though your theory on matts seems confident? Just the better read or what?

2 hours ago, Dome said:

That's fine.

You were annoyed at my angle last time I took one, and I won the game as an other. 

One time everyone thought my theory was dumb and @theuntouchable couldn't have been a bucs cult convert. he was.

one time everyone thought my theory was dumb and there's no way jfin would just admit he was mafia and he was trolling. he was mafia and he wasn't trolling.

it's funny that you're still fighting on this. I'm doing it. Whicker said it was fair game to pursue this and test khodders claim. 

To be fair, I did a pretty convincing job of convincing them otherwise. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Rags was a kissass N1. I am surprised you didnt go after him. Clearly thats not his personality. 

Huh?

2 hours ago, Dome said:

bcb train ya'll

damn swag is good at this game. even if I'm getting swindled, I'm god damn happy with the ignorant bliss I'm in. 

Yeah, he is a good addition.  

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This is a fantastic post but its based on faults. I was not present to hit the 3 post minimum because I left around 3pm CST and didnt return until 8ish CST. Otherwise you would have had a solid argument. 

Doesn't really explain not posting during all the other hours.

Also, either I'm drunk, or y'all are going way overboard with the khodder thing.  I mean, him talking to dome isn't alignment indicative.  If they were masons, it would be much more so.  

3 hours ago, Dome said:

That’s mah boy!

Thanks for hearing me out khodder. 

No further questions.

Im happy with a bcb

@SwAg, I’m sure you have a good reason to want bcb even though your theory on matts seems confident? Just the better read or what?

yeah dood, I'm dunking on these sums uh beaches

Archived