The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

51 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because you find every single thing I say scummy beyond reason. 

Though I do recognize the post earlier. I even liked it. 

I want to push KSJ, I dont think I have the backing to do it though. IF nothing else, lets see if he cracks. Ted is another in the same boat. 

What about me? I thought you wanted to push me?

Alright, well, regardless, I laid out why I — me, individually — was having pause, and I made no reference to whatever soft claim I missed (but now I think I know the source at least).  

So, I was mainly addressing what I viewed as a deliberate mischaracterization of my actions.

22 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Dome. 

I'm busy tonight so don't expect much, but I am read up. 

Dome obviously has a reason to get Khodder to "talk" to Orca. Whether they're the same alignment or not is anyone's guess but I'd wager on that. 

I'd say Khodder/Dome/KSJ are the most obvious mafia at this point.

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm still slightly hung over but I'm all caught up.

Swag. 

To me this makes little sense.

Dome went out of his way to try to clear/incriminate Swag (fontgate) then khodder (orca messaging) so I really didn't like his first stance. Then he comes after swag when swag was implying he got info possibly incriminating bcb.

Except if Swag insists on going bcb, I believe Dingo is scum. He's here but doesn't stick his neck out. Doesn't give much and when he does, I just think it's flawed logic that nobody follows. Might on purpose to further hide.

Other guys I'm looking at: Touch and Rags. Both are active but skating by. 90% of their posts don't help at all. Touch jumps on every train he can while Rags started the James train.

I'm guessing scum is Dingo, Touch or Rags, plus a less active, possibly KSJ

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Alright, well, regardless, I laid out why I — me, individually — was having pause, and I made no reference to whatever soft claim I missed (but now I think I know the source at least).  

So, I was mainly addressing what I viewed as a deliberate mischaracterization of my actions.

His claim was a character I thought could have a role of miller or something and that’s why he was claiming after your push. But that apparently isn’t the case. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This hurts my feelings. 

I don’t know why I say things that hurt.

But as an aside, I spent most of my Mafia existence on my previous forum telling the other consensus top players how I think they’re trash.

Right @Ragnarok? ?

Now, back to this.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t know why I say things that hurt.

But as an aside, I spent most of my Mafia existence on my previous forum telling the other consensus top players how I think they’re trash.

Right @Ragnarok? ?

Now, back to this.

Please, you were never that nice about it.

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

I am worried about people claiming characters that died in season 1....  those are the types of guys you would think could get cover roles....

whats everyone else think about that idea?

Yeah.  This forum ever hand out fake claims to scum?  That was prevalent on my old forum to counter everyone role claiming on D1 because they suck.

But, I think mathematically there will be some important characters left out that when the numbers get down the risk of being countered is low.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah.  This forum ever hand out fake claims to scum?  That was prevalent on my old forum to counter everyone role claiming on D1 because they suck.

But, I think mathematically there will be some important characters left out that when the numbers get down the risk of being countered is low.

Fake claims are pretty common.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Most mods hand out fake claims here yes 

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't have much more to say outside a complete character role reveal really 

It’s your softclaim I’m eluding to with that post.

IMO it could be a cover role and i want more feedback on it.

just seemed odd for you to like that post, unless you’re not claiming what I think you are. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah. Whicker definitely gave them cover roles, characters they know won’t be in the game. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Fake claims are pretty common.

So do you think a character who died season 1 would be a cover role?

Archived