The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Not so much that he did nothing, but that he didn’t visit anyone. 

Shrug.  It's a shame too I'm gonna get lynched here.  Probably the most powerful town role.  Oh well.  Enjoy the clean sweep scum 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I'd also either have to take a shot in the dark or have squire as my team mate to claim he did nothing last night 

Or you know he was roleblocked last night, or mafia has a tracker which isn't that uncommon, especially for a police force. 

if stringer was the other, would his hits show in the writeups as on the wire too? @khodder

Day 2

Dome – Matts (44), Bcb (46), Matts (49), Bcb (54)
Ragnarok – Bcb (70)
Squire – Matts (62)
Bcb – James (44), Dingo (57)
Pickle Rick – Matts (44), KSJ (71), Bcb (78)
James 2.0 – Bcb (66)
Touch – Dingo (37), Bcb (63)
Khodder – Dome (37), Matts (40)
KSJ – Squire (53)
Swag – Bcb (46)
Matts – Ted (38), Dome (38), Bcb (58), Swag (67), Touch (68), KSJ (68), Ted (71), KSJ (71)
Ted – Dingo (73)
Dingo – Dome (56), Swag (67)

Vote Count:
5 Bcb – Swag, Touch, James, Rags, Pickle
2 Matts – Khodder, Squire
2 Dingo – Bcb, Ted
1 KSJ – Matts
1 Swag – Dingo
1 Squire – KSJ

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think you and khodder are focusing too much on the roles making perfect sense for the show/characters. 

Youre almost never going to have roles specifically fit for every character. 

So far it seems pretty clear. The Watcher may be a slight stretch since Orlando was a money launderer for the gang, but there isn't a specific role that would fit for Orlando.

WeeBay as @SwAg is claiming has a clear other role and to me woukd be far more important than a watered down invest.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Swag stole a notecard from bcb and the debate is if that makes bcb a detective or not?

In it's simplest form, yes.

Also, what the notecard could mean if he's not a detective. because that seems to be the only reference to index cards in the show so far.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Or you know he was roleblocked last night, or mafia has a tracker which isn't that uncommon, especially for a police force. 

if stringer was the other, would his hits show in the writeups as on the wire too? @khodder

There is ZERO chance Stringer is the other.

Also no.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

It could be that bcb is in fact a tracker, but just a scum one.  Scum tracker is a very useful role for finding power roles.  And I believe that would tie in with bcb having notecards of other people's actions for the cops.  

There’s another point that I semi want to bring up but not sure if I should.

Archived