The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So whicker finally picked up that he didn’t group up my matts vote. 

Kind of feel like its more likely that scum pointed that out. 

I think you're right, but it doesn't tell us too much. 

1 minute ago, khodder said:

Humor me. Answer the question. 

I was very clear and consistent throughout.  You would know this if you read any of the dozen posts I wrote on the subject:

I was having pause because of bcb seemed genuine or believable.  If you recall, I said this in reference to his reactions, not his soft claim, which went over my head until an interaction with Dome.  At no point did I say my information was wrong.  I provided full disclosure of the information and basis for my interpretation of it.  However, my pause based on reactions, in conjunction with a hard roleclaim and verified result, escalated me to a level of doubt I am uncomfortable with because it is a lot of resources to commit to saving a single member.  So, I don't know if he is Stinkum or Police, but I know there is enough to cause me to reconsider.

Besides, you hardly have room for discussion on whether index cards are attributable to solely the police since an hour ago you doubted their existence.  Your basic premise was if no one made a verbal reference to an index card, it did not exist in the show.

I have a history of placing a premium on my own ability, which I brought up to Dome, and is something already attested to by Ragnarok and bcb.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
11 minutes ago, khodder said:

Orca hasn't been around for hours. What does a Dome lynch do!?

It gets rid of a mafia member.

9_9

it'll never happen anyways, but you'd look foolish when I come back civ and you've provided no evidence at all for this claim.  

Archived