The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

fwiw PR sends me VC fixes regardless of role. via PM sometimes too. 

also they could want to make sure nobody "ties it up" with a matts vote, mistakingly putting him in the lead because the VC was wrong. 

I think it's a bad reason to change your read.

Sidenote.

Orca pointed out the vote count issue.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

fwiw PR sends me VC fixes regardless of role. via PM sometimes too. 

also they could want to make sure nobody "ties it up" with a matts vote, mistakingly putting him in the lead because the VC was wrong. 

I think it's a bad reason to change your read.

Could be, but I like my feeling of it

Just now, khodder said:

You could be the mafia God. An index card is irrefutable. Nobody but the police have it.

Just now, Dome said:

but you saw the detective with the mountain of index cards, right?

I'm still on bcb for that reason.  With all the talking going on, Swag got a notecard from bcb that has no explanation I can think of besides him being police.  

Just now, khodder said:

Why the doubt though. If you found an index card there is literally no reason for anyone not mafia to have it.

And index card is guaranteed mafia, yet you wavered in your own belief.

Well, if the items I received were as going to be as clear and guaranteed to yield a certain result, I would think it too powerful as that would basically overtake an investigative role with little distinction between the item theft and an alignment investigation.  Thus, as I pointed out, and others agreed with me, making a determination off an item involves an element of subjectivity, which makes me think there must be some other subjective view out there, even if we have not found it, to lead to a different result.

So, that, in conjunction with the aforementioned considerations, comprises my total view, which remains compatible.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, if the items I received were as going to be as clear and guaranteed to yield a certain result, I would think it too powerful as that would basically overtake an investigative role with little distinction between the item theft and an alignment investigation.  Thus, as I pointed out, and others agreed with me, making a determination off an item involves an element of subjectivity, which makes me think there must be some other subjective view out there, even if we have not found it, to lead to a different result.

So, that, in conjunction with the aforementioned considerations, comprises my total view, which remains compatible.

My mind just exploded trying to comprehend this 

5 minutes ago, khodder said:

You could be the mafia God. An index card is irrefutable. Nobody but the police have it.

Bro, like an hour ago, you doubted it ever existed based on no one ever saying "index card" in the show.

We are hardly taking your opinion into evidence right now.

Archived