2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

31 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

We just resigned Carl Davis. Terms? Dunno. 

CHAMPIONSHIP.

3/31.5, can reach 36 with escalators for playing time and some unrealistic accolades like 5 sacks etc.

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Give it a few days, see how things shake out.

Maybe there’s still some value deals to be made, but if I’m Dorsey I’m taking my time.  I’m also probably looking to lock up Randall.

The safety market was just reset so pronouncedly that I believe that just priced is out of Randall. And the franchise tag for a safety will be huge. Looks like third round compensatory pick here we come.

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

The safety market was just reset so pronouncedly that I believe that just priced is out of Randall. And the franchise tag for a safety will be huge. Looks like third round compensatory pick here we come.

Curious as to what he’s asking, but I think he’s worth it, especially with his versatility as a CB.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Curious as to what he’s asking, but I think he’s worth it, especially with his versatility as a CB.

I'd love to keep him, but the Landon Collins/Honey badger signings are concerning. That said, Tashaun Gipson (age 28) just signed with the Texans for 3/$22 mil, so...the safety market is confusing.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'd love to keep him, but the Landon Collins/Honey badger signings are concerning. That said, Tashaun Gipson (age 28) just signed with the Texans for 3/$22 mil, so...the safety market is confusing.

Yeah it’s all over the place.

That Collins deal is nuts, he’s a box safety.

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Gipson is only 28?!?!? It feels like he should be 35 lol

• Like 2