2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Whatever the Browns are doing they need to tamper harder. We are 20 mins into this and we haven't signed Houston, Suh, Roby, Barr and Tate yet. Smh smh

If that Trent Brown is any indication of the market early in the process, I’m happy to sit the next round or two out.

That’s bananas.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd take either Suh or Roby...both wouldn't be hateful, but I'd love to get one. I'd consider Barr as well...

F' it I want all of them, bring them allllllll

But in all reality if the Browns can somehow get Houston, Suh and Roby I will do kegstand filled with Jack Daniels.

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

I'm going with the bold.

Honestly, Malik Jackson isn't that good.

I like you and all and most of your post are right on point, but Malik Jackson is still very good. Is he the long term answer that would be perfect? No, but no one in free agency at DT is that guy. Jackson was easily DT2 in free agency behind Ndamukong Suh. Gunter, Philon and Covington are nice young guys in free agency but they're not on the level of Malik Jackson.

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If that Trent Brown is any indication of the market early in the process, I’m happy to sit the next round or two out.

That’s bananas.

No that's not the market thats John Gruden trying to smooth over past mistakes of Mack/Cooper by making sure they land a high prized player or two to hopefully make the fans forget about last season