2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I've decided that if we don't go DL in the 1st with this loaded class, I'm all aboard the Hockenson train at #17. The double TE sets with him and Njoku to go with Landry and Calloway that would allow creativity in not only the double TE but freeing up Njoku as a hybrid would create so many mismatches. Throw in Chubb and Hunt as 2 back sets to go with this...and of course KITCHENS!!!! AHHHHH! The possibilities!

The Richardson deal is a GREAT deal....I was thinking about it last week when doing my revised Mock offseason....perfect fit at 3-Tech...

I don't feel that way.....I figure Dorsey is looking at one of the LB's in the First round....me personally, I PRAY that we would still use #17 on Ed Oliver if he's there....I have dreams of Garrett, Richardson, Sh"Ogunjobi, Vernon along with Ogbah and Oliver moving up and down the line at DE/DT to create mismatches....and then just overwhelm people with waves of Dline talent..The Giants Rode that all the way to a SB....(Justin Tuck, Michale Strahan, Osi Umenura, Mathias Kewanuka and Jason Pier-Paul)....I like what Mr. Dorsey is putting together

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

If John Brown got 3 yrs, $27 million, I wouldn't think Perriman could get $10M per year.  We'll see, I guess.

Makes the Jalen Strong move well worth the risk. There the tweet to confirm your comment 

8 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

The Richardson deal is a GREAT deal....I was thinking about it last week when doing my revised Mock offseason....perfect fit at 3-Tech...

I don't feel that way.....I figure Dorsey is looking at one of the LB's in the First round....me personally, I PRAY that we would still use #17 on Ed Oliver if he's there....I have dreams of Garrett, Richardson, Sh"Ogunjobi, Vernon along with Ogbah and Oliver moving up and down the line at DE/DT to create mismatches....and then just overwhelm people with waves of Dline talent..The Giants Rode that all the way to a SB....(Justin Tuck, Michale Strahan, Osi Umenura, Mathias Kewanuka and Jason Pier-Paul)....I like what Mr. Dorsey is putting together

Agree my man! I was merely stating if we didn't go DL (my preference for sure) that I'd take Hockenson. Just my humble opinion though!

Just now, MWil23 said:

Agree my man! I was merely stating if we didn't go DL (my preference for sure) that I'd take Hockenson. Just my humble opinion though!

It’s rare for once that the browns have a 1st rd pick, where they can literally go any direction they want with it and it be a good move

Archived