NBA Draft Thread: NO trades 4 to ATL (8/17/35)

NYRaider

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm down to only wanting Culver or Clarke for the Suns at 6. 

Best case would be trading down to 8 & 10 for Clarke and NA-W.

6, 32, Bucks 1st for 8 & 10. Maybe throw in Josh Jackson if they want to test him out.

How in the hell are you going to turn #6, 32, and a first that will be in the 27-30 range for #8 and #10?

6 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Can someone explain the difference between Terrence Jones and PJ Washington. Both from Kentucky, both have similar body types/athletics. Both are tweeners. Both shoot 3's pointer OK. So why is Jones out of the league and PJ a good prospect?? 

Because PJ isn't a sieve on defense like Jones. 

On 6/3/2019 at 2:47 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

LakerFilmRoom did a good breakdown on De'Andre Hunter if anyone is interested.

I want to love him but he’s more Covington than Siakam.  At #6 in this draft he wouldn’t be a bad pick.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

I want to love him but he’s more Covington than Siakam.  At #6 in this draft he wouldn’t be a bad pick.

I don't think he is that much like Covington. Hunter is a slow processor, on both sides of the ball. Covington is one of the best help defenders in the league because he is quick to process. I think his upside is a SF version of prime Wes Mathews where he'll be a very good shooter and can postup if a team tries to hide weaker, smaller defenders on him but I doubt he'll get much better than that offensively. I think he'll be solid 1v1 defending a lot of players but he is kinda stiff and not instinctual so even his defense is kinda limited to me. And won't be a defensive playmaker like guys like Covington, Bridges, Kawhi, etc.

Also not sure he can be a starting PF cause he is kinda a soft rebounder.

Harrison Barnes is almost a perfect comparison.

I also hope he goes top 5 so Culver has a higher chance of getting to 6.

Edited by 11sanchez11