NBA Draft Thread: NO trades 4 to ATL (8/17/35)

NYRaider

On 6/6/2019 at 12:47 PM, beekay414 said:

61929484_2480832678648229_63456791374782

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

I just remembered Nik Stauskas went in the lottery because he went 82 for 100 for somebody in a workout and the hype on him got ridiculous. Not saying Herro will be better or worse, just pointing out that a shooting drill really doesn't mean that much. I also believe Jimmer Fredette shot extremely well also. Look what happened to him

On 6/8/2019 at 3:33 PM, resilient part 2 said:

I just remembered Nik Stauskas went in the lottery because he went 82 for 100 for somebody in a workout and the hype on him got ridiculous. Not saying Herro will be better or worse, just pointing out that a shooting drill really doesn't mean that much. I also believe Jimmer Fredette shot extremely well also. Look what happened to him

Luke Kennard moved into the lottery after he shot the lights out at a workout too. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jyod21 said:

What makes you say that?  I haven't gotten that vibe from him, really, but just may not have seen what you've seen.

Already trying to force his way to a certain team.

Doesn't mean he'll be a diva, though. Just, to me, not a great look for someone not even in the league yet.

39 minutes ago, jyod21 said:

What makes you say that?  I haven't gotten that vibe from him, really, but just may not have seen what you've seen.

He hasn’t proven enough to be passing on workouts and trying to scare teams off. Ball dominant players with inflated opinions of themselves tend not to work out

Edited by amac

1 hour ago, amac said:

He hasn’t proven enough to be passing on workouts and trying to scare teams off. Ball dominant players with inflated opinions of themselves tend not to work out

He just had one of the best freshmen seasons in the history of college basketball and was the most decorated HS basketball player since LeBron James. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He just had one of the best freshmen seasons in the history of college basketball and was the most decorated HS basketball player since LeBron James. 

High school achievements really mean next to nothing to me. He’s not even a lock to be the third pick in a weak draft. It’s a bad look