Week 9 GDT Browns VS I don't think this will go well....

Kiwibrown

Browns vs Chiefs, who ya got?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

2. 2. you are on 'who wants to be a millionaire?' you get to phone a friend, from the forum which genius do you choose? (we have sort out who the forums real genuis is, I can't handle two posters having genuis in their name) PS and it aint me or hornby.

• Feakygenuis
    • OhioGenuis
    • not hornby or kiwi
    • kiwi, don't tell hornby
  3. 3. Is this the week Hue goes from bus driver, to being at the bus stop?

If KC has something to prove, they would put on a blood bath. I think KC will get up early and just coast. Let Hunt be the star of the show In his hometown. They won’t embarrass the guy who built that core of that team in Dorsey. 

I really want a Dorsey presser to discuss what is going on with this coaching staff. Hue brags about how his guys don’t give up on him. Well they have given up vs the Chargers and they gave up yesterday. We had baker make comments about the offense last week or two and yesterday you had Garrrtt make comments about the defense.  Those are your two cornerstones. Those things are happening because of poor coaching. That all starts with hue

I can’t stand Huebris’ BS comment in the presser that he cant remember what happen on why he didn’t use TOs and didn’t want to say something that would be wrong and have the media turn it around him. He will criticize everyone but will make cover his arse to make sure he can’t be proper criticized. 

God he is such a god damn joke of a football coach

For the love of god can we give Greg Robinson a start at RT. He can’t play worse than freaking Hubbard. Hubbard is going to be cut after this year so let’s give Robinson an audition for the spot. 

Thank god Dorsey gave him a contract that will make it easy to walk away from him this offseason. 

Dorsey needs to rebuilt the right side of the OL this offseason

Just now, TheeRealDeal said:

I don't know about you guys but I thought we have officially reached the point in the season where every GDT would be done with bouncing boobie gifs. Football doesn't even matter anymore at this point.

I still want to see an encouraging performance out of Baker, that'll be what I'm most hopeful for. This KC defense is underrated in some aspects, but I don't expect them to be in Baker's face as much as Pittsburgh has been. He should get some more opportunities to make some impressive plays and allow us to leave this game with some optimism.

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

I feel like we’re in Groundhog Day territory .  If we don’t see hue get fired today we gotta check back in 2 weeks.  If not then then at end of season.  If not then then f*** the Browns 

It makes me very happy that you can see where I am right now.

First and foremost, Kiwi killin it with the GDT. Best one of the year. 

Also I cant believe I got some recognition. Although I still voted for Kiwi

Browns gonna win this week.

Bakermania will resume after a gutsy performance by Mayfield.

It will be the win that springboards our late season run

39 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

First and foremost, Kiwi killin it with the GDT. Best one of the year. 

Also I cant believe I got some recognition. Although I still voted for Kiwi

Browns gonna win this week.

Bakermania will resume after a gutsy performance by Mayfield.

It will be the win that springboards our late season run

let me have some of the drugs you are on

Archived