Week 9 GDT Browns VS I don't think this will go well....

Kiwibrown

Browns vs Chiefs, who ya got?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

2. 2. you are on 'who wants to be a millionaire?' you get to phone a friend, from the forum which genius do you choose? (we have sort out who the forums real genuis is, I can't handle two posters having genuis in their name) PS and it aint me or hornby.

• Feakygenuis
    • OhioGenuis
    • not hornby or kiwi
    • kiwi, don't tell hornby
  3. 3. Is this the week Hue goes from bus driver, to being at the bus stop?

1 minute ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Think there is any chance they let him continue at LT and put Harrison at RT?

They have to keep him in another week. 

Harrison needs to get fatter and stronger, this year should of been a red shirt.

A lot of players lose weight as the season goes on, I wonder if his slipping performance is because he is getting leaner

33 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Not to sound pessimistic, but KC's defense is also pretty damn lousy. But still, the offense and the play calling absolutely looked better yesterday than it had under Hue and Haley. I'll be interested to see how Kitchens does once we go up against a solid to good defense.

I agree it looked improved, that is why I stated it. I'm not suggesting that kitchen is the golden goose of offensive coordinators. 

31 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Think there is any chance they let him continue at LT and put Harrison at RT?

With Harrison’s athletic ability he is purely a LT IMO. Dude just needs times IMO. I wish they would have tried Robinson at RT weeks ago 

16 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I agree it looked improved, that is why I stated it. I'm not suggesting that kitchen is the golden goose of offensive coordinators. 

He isn’t but I think a lot of what happen Sunday was what he did during the week. A lot of reports stated that kitchen really tailored the game plan to what Baker was comfortable with. A lot more than Haley ever did with him. That he simplified the offense to be all about what Baker liked to do. We haven’t seen an offense like that since Shanny. Not saying Kitchens is the next Shanny but that we haven’t seen that since Shanny Hoyer days 

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He isn’t but I think a lot of what happen Sunday was what he did during the week. A lot of reports stated that kitchen really tailored the game plan to what Baker was comfortable with. A lot more than Haley ever did with him. That he simplified the offense to be all about what Baker liked to do. We haven’t seen an offense like that since Shanny. Not saying Kitchens is the next Shanny but that we haven’t seen that since Shanny Hoyer days 

My only criticism is the running out of 2 te sets with a  fullback. I'd prefer more shotgun runs for chubb, his long on the day was out of the shot gun, it goes him less defensed in the immediate area.

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

My only criticism is the running out of 2 te sets with a  fullback. I'd prefer more shotgun runs for chubb, his long on the day was out of the shot gun, it goes him less defensed in the immediate area.

You go two TEs and you add 2 more gaps the defense has account for. Nothing wrong with the plays just can’t use Njoku as a blocker tho. He can also be setting up a player later on. Something that involves maybe Njoku delaying and slipping out across the field with Baker on a bootleg. Chubb seems like a back that can run out of any formation. 

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

If Kitchens can get solid play out of Hubbard, he deserves 10/$100million.

Sure, then flip Hubbard for a top 5 pick to Zona and draft Ed Oliver plus Quinnen Williams and we won't have to debate which would be better in Orange and Brown.

Cus why not?

Life...amirite guys?

43 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Sure, then flip Hubbard for a top 5 pick to Zona and draft Ed Oliver plus Quinnen Williams and we won't have to debate which would be better in Orange and Brown.

Cus why not?

Life...amirite guys?

1. OAK - Justin Herbert

2. CLE f/AZ - Nick Bosa

3. NYG - Greedy Williams or Ed Oliver

4. CLE - Ed Oliver or Greedy Williams

Archived