Week 9 GDT Browns VS I don't think this will go well....

Kiwibrown

Browns vs Chiefs, who ya got?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

2. 2. you are on 'who wants to be a millionaire?' you get to phone a friend, from the forum which genius do you choose? (we have sort out who the forums real genuis is, I can't handle two posters having genuis in their name) PS and it aint me or hornby.

• Feakygenuis
    • OhioGenuis
    • not hornby or kiwi
    • kiwi, don't tell hornby
  3. 3. Is this the week Hue goes from bus driver, to being at the bus stop?

Listen boys the browns are on the right track .  That team was good .  Could very well be the super bowl champs.  And our GM made em.  And our team did not so bad today,  seems like kitchens is a better play caller than Haley.

im excited about the browns .  Waiting for next year seems like it might be one of the last years we gotta say it .  

7 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Listen boys the browns are on the right track .  That team was good .  Could very well be the super bowl champs.  And our GM made em.  And our team did not so bad today,  seems like kitchens is a better play caller than Haley.

im excited about the browns .  Waiting for next year seems like it might be one of the last years we gotta say it .  

Wait, who is this?

It supposedly is from @mistakey But it is written in full sentences, and even paragraphs, with only one misuse of lower case.

We still need playmakers on both sides of the ball and ST, but I think it now is more about getting good coaches/coaching.

Looking up for sure.

17 minutes ago, bruceb said:

And the DB, DL and LB.

Fact is we need to add a lot of players.

In Dorsey we trust?

the position i want the most in free agency is a Tackle. Spend 100 million to get the guy, i don't care. 

our DB's are decent, a part from injury. 

Mitchell, Ward, Randall, Peppers are a decent starting safety corner group.

We need Lb's at least two new ones, Id release kirksey, and Collins, they are overpaid for what they produce. 

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

our DB's are decent, a part from injury. 

Mitchell, Ward, Randall, Peppers are a decent starting safety corner group.

Agree.

It's depth or lack thereof that is the issue.

As it is on the DL.

8 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

We need Lb's at least two new ones, Id release kirksey, and Collins, they are overpaid for what they produce. 

Agree.

35 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The backfield should be set for a long time. I also feel the WR core is set if we get a true #1.

However, holy hell the offensive line is a mess.

You guys kill me with the OL stuff.

The team that just throttled us also just trotted out Cam Erving, Mitchell Schwartz and Austin Reiter as starting OL.

It’s not 1960 any longer, you just need OL who are good enough.

When we have some receivers who start to make plays and Baker gets quicker making reads, we’ll be just fine imo.

Archived