THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

Just now, MWil23 said:

Work. It really ruins everything. Unless you’re a government contractor...then you get paid to drink and do average work for fantastic pay and benefits.

I work from home.

I feel like I’m letting people who work out amongst the public down every time I drink a nonalcoholic beverage.

50 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Doesn’t Eberflus have a mullet ? I think I remember seeing him and him having a mullet if that’s the case he already is two steps ahead of everyone else. Also looks like Riley is definitely a no. Hearing he’s getting a massive contract extension. Praying for Dabo 

Dabo is a no go. 

Sounds like Matt Campbell will receive an interview. 

It’s happening gif

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Obunjobi would be a fine 3/4 DE? Not at all. Doesn’t have the length or the pass rush moves to defeat NFL tackles. Dude is built to be a 1gap 4/3 DT

yeah the front 7 needs upgrades but switching schemes forces the three best defenders in the front7 to change positions/playing styles and change their games up. That would be a massive mistakes

Yeah it would be really difficult to transition to a 3-4 right now. Looking at a few years. 

Bad ending to a good season for us. I'm not to happy about how many ppl we are interviewing for the job but as long as they get it right idc. I am a supporter of the current staff but I understand not wanting Williams to be the hc full time. Only thing I hope doesn't happen is gase. That would be a haslam hire and not good for pretty obvious reasons. Hope they get it right and being a Bay Area guy wanna say I'm excited to see our Browns in person next season I'll be at the niner game we will win.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Work. It really ruins everything. Unless you’re a government contractor...then you get paid to drink and do average work for fantastic pay and benefits.

That is a government employee you are referring to there. us government contractors get fire or contracts not renewed if we do not provide stellar performance. 

Archived