MNF Week 8: Patriots @ Bills

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• New England
    • Patriots

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Offensive line is REALLY bad, holes are closing too quickly so he can't plant and move.

True.  Now, I do think the Bills can be functionally competitive next year if they add to their OL and maybe get Fant in the top of the 2nd.  Go OL in 1, TE in 2, OL in 3, OL in 4, and then BPA.  

And I'm only kinda joking.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I just don't get it, you're desperate for points and offensive continuity, running the ball hasn't worked all year long. Stop doing the same thing and expecting new results.

I like it.  We get ball in 2nd half and we made Pat's burn TO. If Patriots had a timeout they potentially get a TD this drive the way Brady moved them

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

lol you think they ever get called for that. They mug our DL year in and year out. It's comical.

Assuming you're not Aaron Donald, they basically always call holding when the OL takes the DL to the ground.

I hate that 3rd down McCoy draw call.  It basically negated the FG by Haushka, because they gave 1:40+ for Brady against a prevent D to simply get another 3.   Just Gost let them off the hook.

Right result by McDermott...but awful, awful process.  Missed FG just let them off the hook.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

True.  Now, I do think the Bills can be functionally competitive next year if they add to their OL and maybe get Fant in the top of the 2nd.  Go OL in 1, TE in 2, OL in 3, OL in 4, and then BPA.  

And I'm only kinda joking.

Don't forget WR. No blocking and zero receiver separation. 

Luckily for us we are gonna have a ton of money to spend in free agency and we will have 10 draft picks. We are really built for the future 

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Luckily for us we are gonna have a ton of money to spend in free agency and we will have 10 draft picks. We are really built for the future 

Can't rebuild everything at once.  With yalls D, I think a draft heavy in the trenches(especially this draft) with an TE upgrade would be a great offseason.  

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

I hate that 3rd down McCoy draw call.  It basically negated the FG by Haushka, because they gave 1:40+ for Brady against a prevent D to simply get another 3.   Just Gost let them off the hook.

Right result by McDermott...but awful, awful process.  Missed FG just let them off the hook.

Well if we passed the ball and had an incomplete pass then Brady has a TO to use and they are able to move ball closer and they probably make the FG.

And who knows about the wind situation. I'm sure that played into it as well 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Can't rebuild everything at once.  With yalls D, I think a draft heavy in the trenches(especially this draft) with an TE upgrade would be a great offseason.  

Agreed. OL issues can help the team in the run and pass game. Better WR with no OL is almost pointless. 

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yeah you think that, and yet I watch Kyle Williams get mugged like this every time these teams meet.

You have the patience of a saint. I'd be furious seeing that.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well, you're not built for anything on offense. On the plus side, there are plenty of WRs available in FA this off-season.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well if we passed the ball and had an incomplete pass then Brady has a TO to use and they are able to move ball closer and they probably make the FG.

And who knows about the wind situation. I'm sure that played into it as well 

Or they make the first down and don't give the chance.   Plus driving for a TD actually improves your chances of winning the game.

OK result, but awful process if you're trying to go for the W.  Playing it safe doesn't improve the odds of actually winning - it just reduces the odds of losing big.  And for a team that's not going anywhere, not like trying for the W and failing gets repercussions later.

Just now, jrry32 said:

You have the patience of a saint. I'd be furious seeing that.

Well, you're not built for anything on offense. On the plus side, there are plenty of WRs available in FA this off-season.

Which is why I fire Daboll immediately and hire an offensive mind that's young, hungry and can grow with Allen. Then we can build an offense around that with our tons of cap space.

Archived