MNF Week 8: Patriots @ Bills

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• New England
    • Patriots

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Tbh, that wasn't even a good game for Goff this year (second half was great; first half was bad). It's too bad you missed Minnesota. He was basically perfect in that game.

Goff is awesome and I always liked watching him at Cal was my favorite QB in 2016 draft. I'm shocked his this great though after what Jeff Fisher did to him.

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Not as bad if Houston and Berry come back strong.

Big if, and still not a guarantee imo. Teams were putting up a lot of points on KC when Houston was playing, and the full recovery of Berry is a big question mark. But yeah I agree they can move the needle

55 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

Bills defense + Chiefs offense = Elite team

Perfect example of why it's always better to have a dominant offense rather than a dominant defense.

The chiefs are an elite team and the bills... are the bills 

(Don't sleep on the chiefs defense, their safeties aren't great but they are very talented everywhere else but that's not the point) 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Not as bad if Houston and Berry come back strong.

They spent their entire draft on their defense. Seriously. 6 or 7 picks and not a single offensive player. 

They've had some terrible games against good offenses, but I think people are underrating them. 

I think they are going to queitly have a solid second half to the season. Statistically it won't look great but they will make their fair share of plays and win some games where the offense turns it over too much or doesn't put up 30

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Perfect example of why it's always better to have a dominant offense rather than a dominant defense.

The chiefs are an elite team and the bills... are the bills 

Eh it can work both ways.  Broncos offense was trash and they still won a Super Bowl as opposed to the season they broke the record for points.  Saints had plenty of mediocre seasons with great offenses and bad defenses.

Bills problem is their offense is looking historically bad.  They are terrible at everything.  Not much you can do about that.  If Chiefs defense was historically bad, they wouldn’t be 7-1.

35 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Eh it can work both ways.  Broncos offense was trash and they still won a Super Bowl as opposed to the season they broke the record for points.  Saints had plenty of mediocre seasons with great offenses and bad defenses.

Bills problem is their offense is looking historically bad.  They are terrible at everything.  Not much you can do about that.  If Chiefs defense was historically bad, they wouldn’t be 7-1.

Their defense was on pace to give up the most yards in NFL history going into this week I believe. 

The chiefs offense is also historically great. The bills defense is not historically great. So maybe that was a bad example. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Their defense was on pace to give up the most yards in NFL history going into this week I believe. 

The chiefs offense is also historically great. The bills defense is not historically great. So maybe that was a bad example. 

10 years ago a top tier defense and a running game was an automatic playoff contender. Now the game(rules) have changed so much that you have to be able to put up points. Todays game is designed to be a pass happy league so if you dont have it then youre fighting a losing battle from the start.

I feel like the formula for SBs now is elite passing offense and a defense that limits big plays.

On 30/10/2018 at 3:19 AM, Classic said:

Patriots better hope KC loses a game here or there and they get the #1 seed. Tom Brady got no chance winning at Arrowhead, if this continues too long.

It's alright, we've got the refs on our side, apprently. As per your whinging.

With last night's thread being flooded with fantasy references, and this one packed full of whinging cry babies about ref decisions, it's been a bad week on here. 

Glad RDR2 came out in time to leave you sooks to wallow on here

xD

On 30.10.2018 at 4:29 AM, Classic said:

I'm sure he'd rather play them at Foxboro then at Arrowhead but no chance is little too much. I'd say they could probably hang for a quarter or two before the Chiefs wrap the game up. 

I'd rather trust the Chargers than Andy Reid in the playoffs tbh.

Archived