MNF Week 8: Patriots @ Bills

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• New England
    • Patriots

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

The Bills should be ashamed for how bad they've mismanaged their QB situation. How do you pull Derek Anderson of all people, off the street, start him, and expect him do anything good for you.

Your mistake is in thinking the Bills expected anything good from Anderson

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

You’re asserting they get more gifted/close calls than others...prove it

so damn sensitive... 

and looking through the last couple pages of this thread. why arr a select couple of bills fans miserable exactly? youre playing the pats with prob the worst collection of offensive talent in the league without your 1st round qb. the best scenario is you show signs of being competitive while still losing so you get the bwtter pick. and that exact thing happens yet still complaints.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

You’re asserting they get more gifted/close calls than others...prove it

Again, it's not possible because there is no source of record to do so. The same way you can not definitively say they dont other than telling me to prove it. There is not some "magical calls that the Patriots benefited from that they shouldn't have" database that exists. It's not a trackable stat. 

Maybe the Pats simply put themselves in more crucial moments to get those calls than other teams, I don't know. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Again, it's not possible because there is no source of record to do so. The same way you can not definitively say they dont other than telling me to prove it. There is not some "magical calls that the Patriots benefited from that they shouldn't have" database that exists. It's not a trackable stat. 

Maybe the Pats simply put themselves in more crucial moments to get those calls than other teams, I don't know. 

I think you just made perfect sense

Archived