MNF Week 8: Patriots @ Bills

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• New England
    • Patriots

Just now, jrry32 said:

Jared Goff isn't playing at Arrowhead this year.

The GB game was the first time I really got to watch Goff for a full game. Kid is special.

Cant wait to see him and Brees duel it out in the NFCCG, then him and Mahomes in the SB.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

The GB game was the first time I really got to watch Goff for a full game. Kid is special.

Cant wait to see him and Brees duel it out in the NFCCG, then him and Mahomes in the SB.

Tbh, that wasn't even a good game for Goff this year (second half was great; first half was bad). It's too bad you missed Minnesota. He was basically perfect in that game.

7 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

There's was a QB out there that led a team to the superbowl not too long ago... And please, just about anything is better than starting Derek Anderson after just picking him up off the street.

For starters, why go into the season with just Nathan Peterman and Josh Allen as your QBs?

yea, that guy sucks though. he hasnt been on a nfl team in two years, hes not an accurate passer, who knows where his athleticism is at... simply put hes not worth the headache. And its not like you want him teaching allen, as hes basically the same guy but 10 years older. 

3 minutes ago, Viper652 said:

The GOAT has no chance in Arrowhead?

Hahahahaha

I'm sure he'd rather play them at Foxboro then at Arrowhead but no chance is little too much. I'd say they could probably hang for a quarter or two before the Chiefs wrap the game up. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Tbh, that wasn't even a good game for Goff this year (second half was great; first half was bad). It's too bad you missed Minnesota. He was basically perfect in that game.

Yea, I’m the first half you could tell it wasn’t a good showing, but I knew he was better than his first half and he proved it in the 2nd.

Archived