GDT Week 9: Baltimore Ravens vs pittsberg steelers

DreamKid

16 hours ago, DreamKid said:

@Edgar's review of Eluemunor when he came in for Stanley against the Panthers. Some encouraging signs, and it should be said that JE got some extensive work at Left Tackle in practices. I remember being surprised reading that he held his own on multiple reps against some of our highly touted pass rushers. Does any of this mean we should expect a good game from him? No, but it's better then some alternatives. 

Ken McKusick in his weekly review of the Offensive Line also has some positive words for Eluemunor-

https://russellstreetreport.com/2018/10/30/filmstudy/offensive-line-grades-notes-vs-car/

-Eluemunor: Jermaine replaced Stanley and played well in 19 snaps at LT. His only miss came when beaten inside by Addison (Q3, 6:12). He made a nice recovery to push Addison wide of the pocket when he appeared beaten on the very next play (Q3, 5:40).

Scoring: 19 plays, 18 blocks, He’s below the 20 snaps required for a grade, but his performance was a positive development along the OL in a day of bad news.-

Honestly, Eleumenor might be a good thing for us, with him and Bozeman in there, running lanes should definitely improve making our PA passes more effective.

57 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Honestly, Eleumenor might be a good thing for us, with him and Bozeman in there, running lanes should definitely improve making our PA passes more effective.

I'll take it :D. Eluemunor developing into a young Donald Penn would top my list of "Developments of the Year" 100%.

We're at home and the Steelers have momentum. We have a ton of injuries at key places and coming off two L's. I expect the Ravens to win because we're that unorthodox. However, I'm enjoying this as I know this is the last ride for my guy, The Mighty Joe Flacco. So I'm just taking it all in.

Ravens 24-23

Archived