SNF GDT: Patriots vs Packers

Chiefer

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Packers finish 8-0, Rodgers steals the MVP from on the stage, wins the Super Bowl, fires McCarthy during the ceremony, annoits himself as first ever HC/QB.

I want some of whatever you are smoking...    lol

9 hours ago, malak1 said:

Looking at the Packers roster, Ted Thompson might be the most overrated GM in awhile. Props for picking Rodgers, of course. But after 2012-ish, not so great. 2015? Fireable draft.

And this is why he is no longer our GM.

14 hours ago, The LBC said:

Maybe it's just me, but I want to retool both their guard spots.  Just doesn't seem to suit what they want to do the way that some of the guys they've let walk that they used to have (like Sitton) did.

I agree with that.  I mean, like I said, Aaron is their best player and last night there were times he didn't have a milisecond to make a pay before he had guys plowing him into the ground and it seemed more often than not it was interior pressure getting to him.

11 hours ago, Starless said:

With McCarthy coaching them?

I don't think the Packers roster is as bad as some make it seem. Packers have a capable OL including the best tackle in football, a good receiving corp including a top 10 TE and top 10 WR, a   top 5-10 DT, top 10-15 LB, promising corners. With the talent GB especially has on offense they should average between 30 and 35 points, the supporting cast around AR appears very solid to me. 

8 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I don't think the Packers roster is as bad as some make it seem. Packers have a capable OL including the best tackle in football, a good receiving corp including a top 10 TE and top 10 WR, a   top 5-10 DT, top 10-15 LB, promising corners. With the talent GB especially has on offense they should average between 30 and 35 points, the supporting cast around AR appears very solid to me. 

It's not untalented, it's a talented roster and that's why loads are calling for Big Mac to step down. Would be different if he was commanding a shower of ...

Archived