SNF GDT: Patriots vs Packers

Chiefer

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

That unit looks terrible. As a whole. Maybe they are but then they need to get 3 new OLinemen so those guys actually look the part too.

That I don't disagree with.  Bulaga has been good as well, but not as good as in the past.  But letting TJ Lang go was a bad move imo.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

That I don't disagree with.  Bulaga has been good as well, but not as good as in the past.  But letting TJ Lang go was a bad move imo.  

Hard to even say that when he was showing signs of wearing down physically with injuries and got that massive contract.

One awesome quarterback carrying a team and arguably the coaching staff on his back meets another awesome quarterback with an equally awesome head coach, plus a more complete roster and home field advantage. No surprise that the second one comes out on top. 

12 minutes ago, Malik said:

Seahawks and Bears are possible losses.

also an uprising falcons team, the lions who beat them earlier, @ minnesota, and the dolphins arent a pushover. i could see them winning only 3 remaining games. probably end up 8-8.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I also kind of look at the tendencies Rodgers has taken on (in particular relative to what the OL gives him, but also just him) as not being too indifferent from where Rivers was coming off of Mike McCoy.  Not that I think Whiz is any great OC but he's solid, and he's stable which is what Rivers needed.  Get him back to stop trying to do so damn much; drop back, see if the first read (deep release or hard slant through the flat/second-level) is there and if not, step up into the pocket and take your progressions.

Put two bull-in-a-china-shop mauling guards to either side of Linsley to give him that point of attack at the center of the line and you're setting him up to play target-shooter, basically.

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

also an uprising falcons team, the lions who beat them earlier, @ minnesota, and the dolphins arent a pushover. i could see them winning only 3 remaining games. probably end up 8-8.

i will bet 1000 dollars that we dont go 8-8

Archived