SNF GDT: Patriots vs Packers

Chiefer

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, wwhickok said:

Yes. I have. That statement isnt about this game its about the entire season.

Theyve got some talent on their team, but as a whole, this team sucks. The oline is friggin terrible.

Bakh and Linsley are both very, very good.  

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

The rest of the Packers schedule looks meh, but I don't think they could lose more than two more games to make the playoffs.

I mean, it's effectively them vs the Hawks (I suppose, but I kind of see them as having an outside track; the heads-up between them is largely a playoff eliminator, IMO), Falcons, and Redskins for the 2nd WC spot.  It's do-able.  I wouldn't have them as favorites, but they're also not the least favorite if they can manage to get healthier and catch some scenarios where the refs let them (or even both sides because their WR's can handle it) mix it up a bit in the secondary the way they were allowed to versus the Rams.

Just now, wwhickok said:

That unit looks terrible. As a whole. Maybe they are but then they need to get 3 new OLinemen so those guys actually look the part too.

Maybe it's just me, but I want to retool both their guard spots.  Just doesn't seem to suit what they want to do the way that some of the guys they've let walk that they used to have (like Sitton) did.

Archived