SNF GDT: Patriots vs Packers

Chiefer

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I also kind of look at the tendencies Rodgers has taken on (in particular relative to what the OL gives him, but also just him) as not being too indifferent from where Rivers was coming off of Mike McCoy.  Not that I think Whiz is any great OC but he's solid, and he's stable which is what Rivers needed.  Get him back to stop trying to do so damn much; drop back, see if the first read (deep release or hard slant through the flat/second-level) is there and if not, step up into the pocket and take your progressions.

Put two bull-in-a-china-shop mauling guards to either side of Linsley to give him that point of attack at the center of the line and you're setting him up to play target-shooter, basically.

I want us to get Cody Ford with our 2nd 1st in the draft.  I like him.  

2 minutes ago, Starless said:

DeFilippo would be my guess.

Either that, or I'll throw out a couple of less talked about names that would fit well with Rodgers (IMO) and one of whom has Packers ties (if I'm not mistaken): Pete Carmichael and Dan Campbell.

8 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:
19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Packers will run the table. 

Beating Minnesota, Chicago, and Seattle on the road then Atlanta at home?

yeah, i think we go 2-2 against the teams you mentioned.

and then we'd have to take care of business against all other teams

playoffs are going to be difficult 

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That I don't disagree with.  Bulaga has been good as well, but not as good as in the past.  But letting TJ Lang go was a bad move imo.  

He's played 18 of the possible last 24 games, and he's the 10th highest paid OG in the NFL.  Meanwhile, Lane Taylor comes in at 28th.  There's no doubt Lang is better, but he's not $7M+/year better.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

One other guy that I think deserves a HC chance is Dave Toub in KC.  I'd like for us to give him a long look.

They're going to go with an offensive mind.  They're not going to throw a guy whose got no history with offenses as the HC with Rodgers IMO.

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yes. I have. That statement isnt about this game its about the entire season.

Theyve got some talent on their team, but as a whole, this team sucks. The oline is friggin terrible.

I disagree. I watch packers offense and it looks so scheme related it's not funny. Give sean Payton this same exact talent and it's way better than this. You think saints guys be open just cause they win one on one every single time. 

Archived