SNF GDT: Patriots vs Packers

Chiefer

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

8 hours ago, dante9876 said:

I disagree. I watch packers offense and it looks so scheme related it's not funny. Give sean Payton this same exact talent and it's way better than this. You think saints guys be open just cause they win one on one every single time. 

We can agree to disagree but theres more than one reason theyve got more losses than wins.

56 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I don’t want to make fun of Rodgers but Blake Bortles kicked the **** out of this defense 

And CJ Beathard did the same to ours, while Brady's numbers look real mediocre.

It was a good football game until Aaron Jones coughed up the game. McDaniels pulled out some tricks because our defense is young and was playing with so much aggression and total props to him for it. Meanwhile McCarthy doesn't know creativity. He just keeps calling off his playsheet regardless of quarter, down or distance.

1 hour ago, lancerman said:

I don’t want to make fun of Rodgers but Blake Bortles kicked the **** out of this defense 

I think it's a better defense than last year by a pretty decent margin. I think it's more on the level of 2014-2016 than 2017. Also BB for some reason owns us. 

3 hours ago, malak1 said:

So...he didn’t get fired.

I guess. Either way, most every GB fan is fine with him in his scouting role, even ones who really hated him. It was just your post read like he was still GM

I’ll tell you one thing brother! Even with all the injuries the pats suffered brother! 

They smoke those cheese heads.

that was impressive brother. Very impressive.

Tom Brady is the greatest right now. 

Just wait till Goff matures, Brady 2.0 Brother. 

10 hours ago, dante9876 said:

I really want to see the film on packers offense. They got some talent at wr. It dont make sense nobody never gets open. I want to see what mike McCarthy is doing with route concept and combinations. They look way to easy to defend. 

I like our rookie WRs but it does appear our WRs have a devil of a time getting open so AR has to run around like a nut trying to find someone to throw it to.  Rodgers did admit after the game he passed on throwing to an open Adams underneath and looking for more down field.  This tendency of his is what drives me crazy - not taking what the defense gives him.  Who do we blame, besides the QB?  McCarthy?  The QB coach?  Probably all 3.

10 hours ago, Starless said:

The Packers aren't very good. I think McCarthy's Rasputin luck has finally run out this year. There's no excuse for having a .500 team with Aaron Rodgers as your QB.

You can if the majority of the roster is average at best.  Do you think Brees or Brady would have fared any better if they were QBing GB?

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

No.   lol

Tbh if I’m the Packers I don’t want to. Let’s say they run the table. Their reward is to go on the road and face the Saints/Rams/Panthers/Falcons for the privlidhe of the Chiefs/Patriots. 

Honestly take a high draft pick 

10 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

That I don't disagree with.  Bulaga has been good as well, but not as good as in the past.  But letting TJ Lang go was a bad move imo.  

Unfortunately TJ hasn't done much in Detroit.  Our line isn't as bad as some here are suggesting but both guard positions have to be addressed this offseason.

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Tbh if I’m the Packers I don’t want to. Let’s say they run the table. Their reward is to go on the road and face the Saints/Rams/Panthers/Falcons for the privlidhe of the Chiefs/Patriots. 

Honestly take a high draft pick 

And along with the higher draft pick, it could mean the end of McCarthy. Which most seem to want.

Archived