• Drew Brees
    • Tom Brady
    • Todd Gurley
    • Jared Goff
    • Matt Ryan
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Cam Newton

Just now, Raves said:

Your logic is horrible.  I'm done responding to you.  You've already admitted you're just trolling.

I'm just using your logic. I tried showing you how horrible it was, but you would not accept it. Hopefully, you'll see it eventually.

11 minutes ago, Raves said:

What was the percentage of their drives that turned into TDs or FGs that game?  Even if you keep the 14 points for the Rams on the 2, but instead used the other 3 drives, you still have the Chiefs coming up ahead.

What? 

You said this: 

18 minutes ago, Raves said:

The fact is that although Mahomes was the reason they were in the game, he was also the reason that they lost due to poor ball safety.

Nah, the defense was the reason that they lost. Mahomes’ turnovers didn’t help, but he was the reason they were even in the game. 

As I've said the whole time, Mahomes was the leader before the St. Louis game and Brees took over.  After this game Brees gave up the lead to Mahomes.  It would take either Mahomes having a complete meltdown or some ridiculous run for the last 4 games from Brees where he goes like 4 TD and 0 INT for the rest of the season with Mahomes not always putting up good-great games.

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

One game make an MVP does not. 

I had Mahomes slightly ahead before this, and that’s how I have it now.

Well you were wrong before this game, and now Mahomes is ahead of Brees unless Mahomes puts up another poor performance.

So the two MVP favorites threw a combined 3 interceptions late in 4th quarter down by 3pts on the road with a chance to tie or take the lead. 

Meanwhile the guy that nobody really is talking about much has leads the NFL with (4) 4th quarter comebacks this season.

Archived